I feel left out!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone else not getting the Damier Speedy right away? I just ordered the Epi Speedy in mandarin, so I'll probably wait to buy the Damier Speedy until the fall, or maybe after I get the Saleya PM.

But I love seeing pictures of the new Damier Speedy owners with their bags! :graucho: It's so cute and looks great on everyone :heart:

2. I am not part of the Damier Speedy Club... and I'm not sure if I'll be getting one. I have my eyes on other Damier items right now.

I love everyone's excitement at their new bags! Keep the pics coming! I can live vicariously through you!

3. I know Cristina! It's exciting to see all the pics!!!! But I think I am on to an Epi Speedy next. Then I'll have one mono (Recital), one Damier (Saleya PM) and hopefully a Myrtille Epi Speedy this fall if I can ever start saving. :lol: Then eventually a Damier Speedy 30. :graucho:

4. Cristina!!! The feeling of sadness will pass as you get your Mandarin Epi, TRUST ME!!! That bag is GORGEOUS!!!:yes:

5. Yay, we'll be Epi Speedy twins :graucho: Only different colors :biggrin: How are you liking your Saleya? :heart:

6. I can't wait! I have absolutely no patience when it comes to bags :lol: I hope it looks as good on me as it does on you :graucho: :smile:

7. Cristina, you are not the only one without a damier speedy. I don't think I will be getting one. Even though I really like it, I just cannot justify having two speedies (I have the monogram).

8. yep, Cristina... don't feel left out.. we should feel left out 'cuz we don't have the gorgeous Mandarin Speedy.:graucho:

9. Your Mandarin Speedy is going to be gorgeous!

10. Awww, thanks VG and Pelinaka! :heart: I feel better already :amuse:

11. Um I'm afraid to say that I have never had a speedy and will probably never get one. Because, um, I don't really like the speedy. I have not wanted to say that before because I think I will be the only person on this forum that doesn't like the speedy. Don't all yell at me at once!! Ha ha. :smile:

12. awww it'll be even more special when you come to get one though becuase all the craze would have died down abit :biggrin:
    I think... yer i think im going to get one when im in london in september *too see Robbie Williams* (i had to add that! im soooo excited)
    and also a gucci carryallish thing but its rather ugly lol i may end up getting a damier keepall too! its gorgeous!

13. Yay! Speedy twins! :heart: I am loving the Saleya SO much!!!! Yesterday, I got caught in an unexpected downpour of rain and no worries! :biggrin:
    Can't wait to see your gorgeous mandarin. I would be so impatient waiting!

14. I'm sure it's worth the wait... :rolleyes:

15. We can be left out together. I just said that to my b/f this morning, I wanna new bag i feel left out on the forum. He laughed and said well you just got new bag. I pouted again and said its not the same thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice