I Can't Make Up My Mind Please Help.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I like the Guccissima better. The print isn't screaming Gucci and I think it has character without a loud print.

Megadane

O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
moe said:
What do you ladies think of this Gucci bag its been out for a few years now and its been known as the "jessica simpson bag"
If any of you have it do you like it i'm interested in the larger size. Don't know if i should go for the guccissima print or just plain leather.
Is it comfy?
Oh I've always loved that bag the leather looks scrumptious..and definately the darker..it would be so classy for a dressy evening look IMO:biggrin:

moe

Jan 10, 2006
well i bought the plain cream colored one today i spent 1/2 hour there trying to pick between guccissima in dark brown, plain leather in cream, and tan and decided on cream since i already have the bottega veneta ball bag in dark brown and i thought they looked too much alike. the tan was too orange. the cream is sooooo pretty and i'll always have black and brown bags for the fall/ winter.
thanks for all your feedback although i kinda went against it.

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
moe said:
well i bought the plain cream colored one today i spent 1/2 hour there trying to pick between guccissima in dark brown, plain leather in cream, and tan and decided on cream since i already have the bottega veneta ball bag in dark brown and i thought they looked too much alike. the tan was too orange. the cream is sooooo pretty and i'll always have black and brown bags for the fall/ winter.
thanks for all your feedback although i kinda went against it.
OOhhh- I looove the plain leather in cream:love: Post pics!

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Hey moe- Where did you find the cream? I can only find the navy online

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
Delicious!!!!!!! Are you afraid it's going to get dirty! I would get a leather one in that color in a heartbeat if I was just a little braver :amuse: ! I have the medium hobo in jacquard brown fabric and love it! It's not that heavy either! Congrats!

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
I really like the plain cream one. Part of this bag's charm is it's clean and simple shape. I think the guccisma print makes it look more busy than its original design intended.

dceneus

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Hey Moe. I know what you mean in deciding on the color bag you would get in the horsebit. I JUST got my bag this past Thursday in black leather. I am for some reason still debating on the guccissima. But I LOVE this bag in black so I decided to keep it and just get another one later on....I just LOVE this bag. It is a classic (literally, its part of their classic line). And I can dress it up or down.