Jul 20, 2012
Hello all,

My currently chanel collection consists of:
- blk aged ghw caviar small coco handle
- 20a lilac caviar medium coco handle
- blk light ghw caviar classic mini
- 12a caviar true red M/L
- 19k IRL beige caviar M/L
- 14 valentine blk lambskin M/L ( still BNIB cus if lambskin!!!)
- taupe old med boy soft calf skin - feels like lambskin

I fall in love when seeing online pics of the 21k Light purple (well light blue too)….I have been thinking of the Mini with top handle (I know it looks literally the same as my Classic mini)…also, I’m kicking myself that I didn’t buy it when I was offered a black lambskin at the launches price of $4300 and now it costs $4800!

Anyway, since I had no luck on scoring a SLGs for either of the light purple or blue… I am thinking to buy 1 or 2 minis with top handle… based on what I have listed above, which two colors or style will you pick? I know I love the light purple top handle but I am so afraid of lambskin and color transfer…should I even consider getting the CCH in small in light purple since it is in Caviar leather?

choices:
Blk ghw mini top handle lambskin
Deep pink mini top handle lambskin
Light purple mini top hndle lambskin OR light purple CCH caviar in small or medium.

note - last photos with multiple bags were sourced from ********.

TIA!!!!

499DF5DF-B0C2-4963-BDEC-F0A6E2E84838.png

D6B3091B-CF45-4311-84F2-1A25C96216B2.png

ECCE07B8-6B8B-47A3-8030-AC35E082B180.jpeg

FC04074D-5507-4EE6-9180-A133F8289A5D.jpeg

It seems like you are in love with the lilac color. I love it so much I bought the small coco and the mini handle!

Coco and the mini handle are two different style bags.

I like how mini handle is crossbody friendly. The lambskin is not as delicate as it seems to be. I wear lighter clothing with it to avoid color transfer (I got color transfer on my beige woc :sad: )

Small coco handle is not crossbody friendly, but I love the look of it. And it seems like you already have two cocos in your collection. Why not switch it up a bit and get the mini handle?

Hope this helps!