I can't believe it...

Congrats! I spoke with BG on Saturday and they did not have any "tan" colors, so they must have just come in!!! Fed Ex tried to deliver my GD bag today, but I was gone. :sad: So, I must wait yet another day.

I ordered it late Saturday and they tried to deliver it today. Not sure if it actually went out on Saturday or not, either way, about 2 days. I live in Colorado. I am embarrassed to say that I am unsure of the color. I think she said "dark brown"...I was so excited and running out the door. I got one with the chain strap, not sure if it has pockets or not. It is killing me that it is here, in CO, and I can't get it!

pseub & glily: Please post pics as soon as you receive your bags! I have wanted a GD bag (I like the chain strap) but since I already have a dark brown handbag, I'm looking for one in a congnac brown color..but I think I would like the tan color too...

pseub: I saw a pic of your HH Mercer Satchel in another thread a while back and I just received the Chalk color today from shoppingallure. I love it! It has an adorable green lining. Perfect for Spring! Anyway, I digress....:biggrin: Let us know how you like the GD tan bag!

When I arrived home last night there was a message on the machine from my BG s/a about the tan GD. Luckily the store was already closed... I love my chocolate one and would love to have the tan but I also need to be practical about $ having just bought the Chloe Edith.

I am very curious to hear about the leather on the tan bag - if it is as buttery soft as the previous season, if the label says "Made in France" (big draw for me), etc. I am also worried about color transfer on the lighter color. It sure is gorgeous in this color!

annabelle said:
pseub: I saw a pic of your HH Mercer Satchel in another thread a while back and I just received the Chalk color today from shoppingallure. I love it! It has an adorable green lining. Perfect for Spring! Anyway, I digress....:biggrin: Let us know how you like the GD tan bag!

I know, isn't that the coolest? I'm carrying mine today. :love:

I am carrying my white GD for the first time today and it's even cuter than I had expected. It's the perfect size and shape!!! I am so tempted to call BD and try to order another one :shame:!

darelgirl said:
oh, fodpuck, the white is a beauty! I have not carried mine yet! What other color are you thinking to get?

I want one in every color!! But I am thinking maybe a tan color? I would love that pearly metallic color that you wanted, but I am sure that will be hard to get. I definitely understand your love for the GD bags now.. :amuse: