I cannot believe I bought two Ergos and now.....help

Lynn - Rainbow 06: I sent you a PM!! :smile:
I read it Ms. Tracy...agree....
with you totally....I think I will give it a day or two, just enough to not go through Sunday the end of the PCE event and see what I really find I want to do looking at the bags on me in a mirror and filling them full and less full.... or perhaps just changing my mind.... lol:heart:

did you want to post pics here of you modeling them...maybe we can give you some insight.

again DONT feel bad about returning, my SA always tells me to just buy if I am on the fence and return if I dont love it. I was so scared because I didn't want to be banned from Coach but she laughed and said that not to worry its normal so just take my time.

Rainbow my store always promise returns with no limits as long as the tags are intact and receit <s?>. In fact for the PCE they encourage me to order bags that I am not sure of as to get the discount and I can always return them. I also had to order one of my bags in a different color so when it does come available I can exchange it so I do not lose my discount. Coach is known for their customer service and I am sure as long as you did not wear it they will exchange it for the smaller bag even though you tried it on in the store it is not the same because it is done quickly with too many distractions. I cannot say they will honor the ergo because they did not have to in the first place but if it was any other item I am sure they will still give you the discount and I would not hesitate to return especially since you only returned two bags before. My goodness not all the stuff is to try at my store so you do not know if you are going to like it. They assured me even last night if I did not like the hobo I can return it and I did try it on stuffed. I have rerturned bags, shoes and accessories way more than you.

lynn
can you exchange/return at another store where you might feel more comfortable, or can you send to customer service and get credit for them to purchase again????
just some thoughts from another coach lover who can also be indecisive!!!
but honestly we pay a lot for our bags and we should be happy and content w/our purchases right?!!!
take care

lynn
can you exchange/return at another store where you might feel more comfortable, or can you send to customer service and get credit for them to purchase again????
just some thoughts from another coach lover who can also be indecisive!!!
but honestly we pay a lot for our bags and we should be happy and content w/our purchases right?!!!
take care
Yes you are correct. I think they should be understanding , there is so much to pick from...I an going to give it a few more days until Saturday..and then see..we shall see what I come up with that is lighter and a bit smaller...thanks !!!:heart:

Lynn - they should have no problem letting you exchange if the tags are still on and the purse is still perfect. It's not like you are retuning them outright. Do you want me to come with you for moral support??? Tell them that I have the same purse and you can't stand looking like twins all the time! :roflmfao: