I bought the book and got my speedy stamped!!!!!!

LABAG said:
I know you will luv the Book. I have a epi speedy black 30, do they do it in gold stamping? Do you mind telling me the cost per initial?

LABAG, they do initials in many different colors, sizes, with periods/no periods, etc. They have a "catalog" that shows different color letters on different color leather. It was actually very nice to look at them. And, yes...they do it in gold. I had to ask for silver though because they didn't have it shown in the catalog.

And they don't charge anything for stamping. It's FREE! If you want yours to be done right away, get there when they first open, so they are not busy unless you are going to a smaller store where they have to send your bag out.

Also, bring your receipt if you still have it. They looked my bag up in the system before stamping. I don't know if they would do it without a receipt though...:hrmm:

chipoman81 said:
I bought my Speedy from Neiman Marcus. I doubt that they'd stamp a bag not from the actual boutique. I really like it.

ALL LV stores have only one system...whether it is in the actual LV store or the one in Neiman's. I bought things from LV in Saks and Bloomies and they could still look it up at the actual LV boutique!