I bought a used Disco bag from Neiman Marcus :(

I put "damaged" as the return code and a big note on the return slip that it smelled strongly of perfume and showed signs of use. Hopefully that will get their attention. Someone definitely used it for a good bit of time and then returned.
thanks again everyone! :heart:

I just purchased a mini dionysus from nm online and the hardware on the clasp is scratched. I want to see if someone could give me their opinion i think it might be used.
9253de12ec0ae3dab9e5e0b20557085f.jpg

12807b771d4b6c13f96f2d5ca8c669c3.jpg

I had the EXACT thing happen to me years ago. Except the SA gave pack the bag for me. I should've ck it before bringing it home but come on! I had to drive it back the next day to exchange. You would think the SA would be more careful. Maybe I just looked like a chump. I was so pissed! No apologies. This was at NM Tysons, VA.

I read a book called Retail Hell by Freeman Hall years ago about his "adventures" working in the handbag department of a high end major retail dept store. He told stories about women buying super expensive items, using them and returning them. He even had knick names for the repeat offenders. This book was super crazy but true life. Gum wrappers, tampons, Bobby pins and weird stains etc... are what he found in or on returned items.

BAGLADY 3375, that book sounds like quite the read!

Dawn, I too am shocked that this happened at NM, but even more angry that they are only offering a refund. They owe you a bit more to ensure you return as a customer. Of course they have to take it back, they sold you a used luxury item. SMH they did not offer you something to sweeten this sour deal.