I bought a Miu Miu and now I need your opinions!

Keep it! It looks great on you and the colour is beautiful. I love the way you can use it both ways & it looks roomier than most messenger bags. A very good choice, miu miu has some very nice bags!

i think its a very cute bag, I havent seen that one i real, i think u should keep it.
I hope you dont mind that I attached another style of miu miu bags that I wanted to buy, but it was sold out.it can be use as messenger bag too(1st pic),,the second pic is almost look like yours ,but your color is better.Have u seen both of this bag in REAL?
Ok....so keep it!:nuts: its a nice bag, MIU MIU has a great style!

Attachments

• miu miu 2.jpg
    miu miu 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
  • miu miu.jpg
    miu miu.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
the bag is sooo cute and you look perfect wearing that!
plus miu miu bags are of a supreme quality....it's a very classic bag, it will last you forever!KEEP IT!!

Thank you all for your generous compliments! I guess I will keep it. I was actually thinking about wearing it this morning. But since i haven't had a chance to check out all of my fellow purseforum-ers' comments, I decided to wait for another day. I'll bring it out for a test drive tomorrow!

ika2005 said:
i think its a very cute bag, I havent seen that one i real, i think u should keep it.
I hope you dont mind that I attached another style of miu miu bags that I wanted to buy, but it was sold out.it can be use as messenger bag too(1st pic),,the second pic is almost look like yours ,but your color is better.Have u seen both of this bag in REAL?
Ok....so keep it!:nuts: its a nice bag, MIU MIU has a great style!

Thanks ika!@ I actually am not a huge fan for hobo so I'll pass for the first style. However I'm curious if the second style can be worn as messenger?? I saw the second one IRL but the SA didn't tell me it can be worn as a messenger bag. Now that I thought about it more, yes I have seen the first one IRL too because the SA pointed that out for me. But I declined it because of its hobo style. Beware though.. the first one is actually huge!! It's like 2x as big as the one that I bought.

Oh how I love the deer skin. It's very very soft and smells good too.