How to wear a Kelly casually?

I find myself reaching for my K32 often...love being handsfree and, with the casual strap and the fact that it is already 'mature', it began to seem more casual than my Bs. BUT, and there is a big BUT, now that I've learned in various threads that I should not carry it open or even just hooked over the clasp but fully closed all the time, it definitely looks less casual and way more ladylike...maybe too ladylike for me?
View attachment 5619752
View attachment 5619753
I just saw this … wow!! That’s one heck of a kelly!! And your style! Love love love

I love my pocket strap! It's actually for K25s and above. The hooks are a little too big for the mk although it would still fit, just might damage a little long term.
Oh perfect!! Is it for shoulder wear OR can I carry my bag top handle and let the strap fall? Crossbody? I’m petite.

Also, did you buy the strap separately OR ask for it with the bag? I apologize in advance for the onslaught of questions.

Oh perfect!! Is it for shoulder wear OR can I carry my bag top handle and let the strap fall? Crossbody? I’m petite.

Also, did you buy the strap separately OR ask for it with the bag? I apologize in advance for the onslaught of questions.
Depends what length you get. I believe there's a 70cm(?), 85cm and 105cm length. Mine is 105cm so I mainly use it crossbody. I'm 5'5. It's especially helpful over big jackets/coats. I will also carry it top handle and let the strap fall. It's not too heavy for me.

I asked for my strap a couple months after I got my bag!

Hi, I am offered a Mini Kelly by my SA, is it too small for a iPhone max pro ? Do you wear it with the strap or top handle? I also noticed that in some picture I see, some has contrast sticking where some do not (the stitches are using same color as the leather)… which is the popular version? the color offered is Gold Epsom. Thanks

Hi, I am offered a Mini Kelly by my SA, is it too small for a iPhone max pro ? Do you wear it with the strap or top handle? I also noticed that in some picture I see, some has contrast sticking where some do not (the stitches are using same color as the leather)… which is the popular version? the color offered is Gold Epsom. Thanks
I believe it is indeed too small for the iPhone Max Pro but let's see who can help clarify this.
I wear my MKs mostly crossbody.
Hermes determines when some colours and leathers are paired with contrast stitching.
Gold Epsom comes with natural (off white/ cream) contrast stitching.
It's not dependent on popularity.

For Special Order bags there is some room to choose stitch colours depending on the predetermined options.

I believe it is indeed too small for the iPhone Max Pro but let's see who can help clarify this.
I wear my MKs mostly crossbody.
Hermes determines when some colours and leathers are paired with contrast stitching.
Gold Epsom comes with natural (off white/ cream) contrast stitching.
It's not dependent on popularity.

For Special Order bags there is some room to choose stitch colours depending on the predetermined options.
Thank you! This is super helpful. Seems I will have to carry the phone in my hand lol…. As I have been waiting for this bag for more than 2 years!

That’s a gorgeous color way and the bag. Tiny but mighty. It doesn’t fit iPhone 13 Pro Max unless you push it in and try harder to close the flap but you can always get the cross body case with the strap for the phone and carry it along with the mini Kelly. It will be a perfect casual way of carrying this bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: periogirl28 and hwg
It fits my iPhone 14 pro max WITHOUT the case. It’s not practical unless you are only taking out your phone for an emergency. It is hard to get in and out but once it’s in and pushed to lie flush against the back of the bag, it’s a snug but perfect fit. Doesn’t leave any marks on the leather.

Reactions: periogirl28 and hwg