How to wear a baby blue purse

lovely_bag

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Hello!

I am looking for ways to combine/wear a Baby Blue Purse.
The blue-in-blue as pictured on Ferragamos website is not what I am thinking of ...

So in case you have a baby blue purse, could you post some modelling pics?
Does it always need to be camel/white/grey?

Thank you!

I am not sure, how versatile this colour is.
But I do love the colour. That's for sure. ;)

Hello!

I am looking for ways to combine/wear a Baby Blue Purse.
The blue-in-blue as pictured on Ferragamos website is not what I am thinking of ...

So in case you have a baby blue purse, could you post some modelling pics?
Does it always need to be camel/white/grey?

Thank you!

I am not sure, how versatile this colour is.
But I do love the colour. That's for sure. ;)

I think it looks good with burgundy/wine/berry colors. Maybe the right peach color.

Seconding burgundy/wine/berry! It'd also be a good offset to any louder or busier patterned blouses/dresses, especially if a pattern has either blues, oranges, or burgundy colors in it.

I could also see it working with a combo orange (like the color of my avatar icon haha) and white outfit.

A lot of pastels were combined with neons, brights and dark-stains for AW21, but I think yellows (like the sun breaking through the sky) oranges (it's polar opposite) or tan go well, and they kind of warm it up too. Olive and muddy greens also looks stunning.

These are from Prada and Miu Miu
Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 18.51.01.pngScreenshot 2021-03-20 at 18.52.39.pngScreenshot 2021-03-20 at 18.56.26.png

I think it looks good with burgundy/wine/berry colors. Maybe the right peach color.

Seconding burgundy/wine/berry! It'd also be a good offset to any louder or busier patterned blouses/dresses, especially if a pattern has either blues, oranges, or burgundy colors in it.
I could also see it working with a combo orange (like the color of my avatar icon haha) and white outfit.

A lot of pastels were combined with neons, brights and dark-stains for AW21, but I think yellows (like the sun breaking through the sky) oranges (it's polar opposite) or tan go well, and they kind of warm it up too. Olive and muddy greens also looks stunning.

Thank you for being so generous and sharing your thoughts and inspiration.

Orange - yes, absolutely!
Olive, muddy green - perfect!
Orange & white - I'm sold!

This demo by Tim Holtz pictures your suggestions pretty well: colour demo

Berry colours and burgundy are slowly entering my colour palette. Good to know though.

I agree -- baby blue works with most every color AND year round if it isn't too pastel -- think of Hermes Blue Jean (my go-to favorite blue color that ever existed). Good luck!!
Nice to hear! The Gancini I am circling around is within the same blue-spectrum.

The colour might be the perfect choice not only in terms of versatility but it's effects:
"This is a color that seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation." :tup:
I need this, now that we hit the 3rd covid wave quite hard.

As someone who doesn’t like black handbags and owns pretty much every color of the rainbow, I don’t try to match my bags with anything. I don’t like to pigeon hole my bags.

With that being said, chocolate brown (like a Hershey bar) would be really nice.

Reactions: Mariapia