How to protect white lambskin lady d joy bag?

I use Carbon Pro on my white/light color bags across all designer brands and I haven't had any issues so far. My 2.5 year old Latte Mini LD is as white as the day I received it from the boutique even with the spray. I completely understand your hesitation though. I too was skeptical of spraying it on my bags, especially white ones. The first spray is always the hardest. :smile: When in doubt, try on a small area (bottom or under the flap) or another bag/slg without the Dior price tag. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the reassurance. I also bought a white Chanel 22 last summer and was not able to wear it yet because I am terrified of color transfer or getting it dirty. It does come with an inner pouch also so maybe I’ll try it on that first. Do you just order it from Amazon or from another site?

Thank you so much for the reassurance. I also bought a white Chanel 22 last summer and was not able to wear it yet because I am terrified of color transfer or getting it dirty. It does come with an inner pouch also so maybe I’ll try it on that first. Do you just order it from Amazon or from another site?
I also sprayed it on my light grey 22 mini without any problem. But yes, try on your 22 pouch first for reassuance. Just make sure it's completely dried before buffing out the leather gently with WHITE microfiber. I usually let it dry for 20 ~ 30 mins. I do get my Carbon Pro bottles from Amazon. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Chloe1004
I also sprayed it on my light grey 22 mini without any problem. But yes, try on your 22 pouch first for reassuance. Just make sure it's completely dried before buffing out the leather gently with WHITE microfiber. I usually let it dry for 20 ~ 30 mins. I do get my Carbon Pro bottles from Amazon. :smile:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: geenebeene
Hello! I have a djoy latte and the leather that rubs against the hardware links that attach the handle has started to turn my white leather gray, almost like there is tarnish from the hardware transferring to my bag. Have any of you who own latte bags have a problem like this?

Hello! I have a djoy latte and the leather that rubs against the hardware links that attach the handle has started to turn my white leather gray, almost like there is tarnish from the hardware transferring to my bag. Have any of you who own latte bags have a problem like this?

I'm really sorry to hear that :sad:. I haven't experienced this specific issue with mine but she is still very new. However, I do have a small Lady Dior who's about 3 years old now and I haven't experienced this with that bag.
How about bringing it into your local boutique and ask if they can fix it?

This is so helpful thanks - I think I will buy the Carbon Pro. Out of interest, are you still able to use a leather conditioner (I use Saphir on my bags) or does the Carbon Pro create a sort of barrier to prevent the conditioner from working?

To keep your bag looking great, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth, or you can use a slightly damp one if it's a bit dirty. Don't use any strong cleaners or rough stuff that could mess up the leather. Also, you can put a bit of leather conditioner on it to keep the leather nice and soft. Just use a soft cloth and rub it in gently in circles."