How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Today we study 30 yo Yeonmi Park who may have had extreme zygoma and v line bone contouring surgery in S Korea and then full face fat graft and now needs a facelift in my opinion as the weight of the fat is causing laxity with visible nlfs and marionette lines. Surprisingly she looks older than 30. I initially thought she was in her 40s. She is very brave to undergo extreme bone cutting to get a small face. I would if I didn't suffer from contact dermatitis.

Collage_2024-05-01_20_04_50.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lien
Here is a surgeon in El Paso, Texas who gets it! He has combined full face fat graft including fat to the superior orbital area with a face and neck lift for rejuvenation. I would swap dp with smas
He charges $20-30k. These are early results so we cannot draw conclusions on longevity until after a year.

20240501_201238.jpg20240501_201226.jpg20240501_201210.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lien
Today we study 30 yo Yeonmi Park who may have had extreme zygoma and v line bone contouring surgery in S Korea and then full face fat graft and now needs a facelift in my opinion as the weight of the fat is causing laxity with visible nlfs and marionette lines. Surprisingly she looks older than 30. I initially thought she was in her 40s. She is very brave to undergo extreme bone cutting to get a small face. I would if I didn't suffer from contact dermatitis.

View attachment 5993506
For an Asian, she looks closer to 50. Wow, that's madness!

Reactions: MissOrange
Today's post is on hair. Magnesium glycinate is the best absorbed. I think lidls is magnesium oxide which works fine too and in one month my hair has grown a lot . No need for toppers or extensions post menopause. Just can't bleach it blonde. You can dye it brown or black though to hide the grey. I saved myself a fortune by not paying to subscribe to hair growth sites. No special shampoos needed. Although you can add castor or rosemary oil too.

I had been on minoxidil 5% for 3 months by the pic on the left and 7 months total by the right. But this past month it really grew fast due to the added daily magnesium which also knocks me out at night as it is often used as a sleep aid. Another great tip for post menopause insomnia!

20240504_203402.jpg

Collage_2024-05-04_21_13_33.jpg

Last edited:
I highly recommend the free app beauty scanner. It is surprisingly accurate for ages and golden ratios. I tested it first on my face images when younger and it read 26 when I was 25 and 44 when I was 40. I have no idea what their algorithm is but it is working. And I love how I have concrete evidence I now look in my 20s and the prettiest I have ever been using this app. No more plastic surgery tweakments. My journey ended over 2 years ago at Coppergate Clinic in York.

Screenshot_20240504-062947_Beauty Scanner.jpg

Screenshot_20240504-063334_Beauty Scanner.jpg

Here I am in Feb 2020 at age 53 3 weeks after my last fat graft having deswelled and sagged. The app says I look 40. Then on the right in 2024 at age 57.9 (2Y post smas facelift+steroids) and the app says I look 20. Fat graft works but only with postop steroids which Dr Lee at Honette in Korea prescribes with his fat grafts. If you go to Dr Seo you may need to purchase your own online from indiamart and let the surgeon know.

Collage_2024-05-04_07_24_29.jpg

is banobagi good?? im afraid of ghost doctors but im sure they dont have those, there are also not many bad reviews on this forum but the positivr reviews lowk feels fake, but like for some reason im so into banobagi out of all the clinics out there so pls let me know your experiences!

im interested in doing a nosejob, my nose bridge is alr high and my nose is actually pretty nice but it is tilted by around 6-7 degrees to the left, making my entire face look asymmetrical 🤕

Today's post is on hair. Magnesium glycinate is the best absorbed. I think lidls is magnesium oxide which works fine too and in one month my hair has grown a lot . No need for toppers or extensions post menopause. Just can't bleach it blonde. You can dye it brown or black though to hide the grey. I saved myself a fortune by not paying to subscribe to hair growth sites. No special shampoos needed. Although you can add castor or rosemary oil too.

I had been on minoxidil 5% for 3 months by the pic on the left and 7 months total by the right. But this past month it really grew fast due to the added daily magnesium which also knocks me out at night as it is often used as a sleep aid. Another great tip for post menopause insomnia!

View attachment 5995640

View attachment 5995638
I love the new sleek and straight look on you! And the color too. What do you use to dye your hair? I have naturally dark brown hair but no matter what box dye I use to cover greys, my hair ends up black!

Reactions: MissOrange
I love the new sleek and straight look on you! And the color too. What do you use to dye your hair? I have naturally dark brown hair but no matter what box dye I use to cover greys, my hair ends up black!
Hi @Jukebe, I used L’oreal Paris Excellence 6.0 natural light brown. When I use 5.0 it goes black so try the higher number. That said I have booked blonde highlights for tomorrow morning so will be back to blonde tomorrow. I found brown too boring for me and makes me look older! lol. I need sunny highlights to cheer me up.

is banobagi good?? im afraid of ghost doctors but im sure they dont have those, there are also not many bad reviews on this forum but the positivr reviews lowk feels fake, but like for some reason im so into banobagi out of all the clinics out there so pls let me know your experiences!

im interested in doing a nosejob, my nose bridge is alr high and my nose is actually pretty nice but it is tilted by around 6-7 degrees to the left, making my entire face look asymmetrical 🤕
Hi @illeusions I would avoid banobagi as it is a big clinic with lots of doctors so more chance of getting a ghost doctor. I prefer korean clinics with one surgeon so I know who does my op.

Reactions: Jessicala