How to clean Fendi Canvas bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would use Coach fabric cleaner.

2. I have deodorant on my zucca spy, I tried soap and water which did not work.

3. Hello,

The correct/recommended way of cleaning your Zucca/Zucchino bags is using vegetable cleaner. The multi-purpose fabric cleaner you can buy at any shoe repair shop seems to work fine as well and it also makes the fabric more stiff - making it look a little newer as a result. Put a small amount on a cloth and spot clean the stain.

4. I have a Vintage Fendi Canvas bag that has some scuffing and white marks--- is there anything you ladies (and gentleman) recommend that can help clean it up???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!:yes:

5. Thanks Kiss!! I might go buy some coach fabric cleaner!! :smile:

6. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I would like to know what to do with my zucca bag that has dark demin transfer on it. Should I just bring it to a fendi store or can I use one of the remedies posted here?

7. Ive used Blue Coral Upholstery cleaner "Dri-Clean Plus" on my coach bags and on Gucci jacquard bags. Going to use it on Fendi Mama I found at the thrift.