How often do you switch handbags?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everyday. Depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes I chose my bag and then pick my outfit. Lol

2. Almost everyday...unless I am running late!

3. I change depending on the need and the season. Carried a tote today, a crossbody yesterday and a shoulder bag the day before. Right now, I have a few brands but mainly stick to one.

4. Mood and outfit determines when I change my bags. Oh and I have multiple brands, I cheat frequently.:girlsigh: Once a cheater always a cheater!:giggle:

5. Almost daily. Probably every few days. Depends what I'm wearing and where I'm going.

6. I also wear multiple brands and styles. But I tend to wear crossbody bags and totes often.But I do also like satchels and shoulder bags.

7. I buy bag every 2-3 years, because i care my bags so well so it doesn't damaged or broken. For almost 10 years i always bought charles n keith bag and shoes becase it's not to expensive. But finally i bought my first michael kors bag! So happy. I bought a backpack because i need it hehe..

IMG_20181011_102920.jpg
  8. To be honest, I only change my bags when it's past due for a clean out!! >.< I have three purses to use for work (these fit my makeup bag) 1 Dooney and Bourke Zip Zip satchel in pebble leather, 1 Michael Kors tote in saffiano, and just acquired a Tory Burch in saffiano.

Weekend purses are typically nonames from Ross - No makeup - just to carry my phone/keys/gum.

9. I guess I’m the odd one out lol...I’m currently still wearing my current bag from Christmas 2017 :shocked: I have more brand new unused bags than I do used ones...I really need to start switching out my bags more but it’s such a pain.

all7s likes this.
  10. I switch depending on my outfits, so sometimes it is everyday