How often do you switch handbags?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How often do you switch handbags? And do you switch into different brands or stick to one or two brands?

2. If I am using satchels and crossbody bags, I tend to switch them every 1-2 weeks, especially in the Spring and Summer because I am outside more.
    If I am very busy or traveling, especially in the winter months, I use tote bags for 2-4 weeks.
    I sometimes switch bags twice a week depending on the outfit and weekend events, especially if I am going to the farmer's market or something where I want to be hands free but need more than my pockets can handle.

I switch between brands because I have a variety, and it depends on the color and shape, not the brand.

3. For me, I switch every 1-2 weeks usually. But it depends on the situation.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. I switch between brands also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. At least once a week depending on what I'm wearing & the situation. I also switch between different brands.

6. I usually switch every one to two weeks. I also switch between brands.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

7. I’m the odd man out. I switch almost daily! It all depends on the outfit and what I’m doing that day. I carry larger bags during the week to work and use smaller or crossbody bags on the weekend if I have a lot of errands or shopping to do. I love my bags but can only carry one at a time! . I bought 2 more this weekend (deals I couldn’t pass up!). I bought a black with GH MK Travel Hamilton and a Marc Jacobs Leather Backpack.
    I RARELY will carry a bag for a week straight.

Dooneysta, Shelby33, corezone and 4 others like this.
  8. about once every week or two....different brands. sometimes if I'm not enjoying a bag for some reason or it clashes with what I'm wearing I'll switch after a day or two

9. I switch every few days. I carry different brands....

insidemysoul likes this.
  10. Same here. I decide everyday which bag to take. It’s rare I ever carry the same bag 2 days in a row!

11. I usually switch every one to two days. Sometimes when I get a new bag I really love I'll go a week. I have all different brands.

12. I usually switch every one to two days. Sometimes when I get a new bag I really love I'll go a week. I have all different brands.

13. Everyday ‍♀️

14. Switch between brands and style every 2 days . Depends on where I go and the needs for that day

15. I switch about once per month. I feel like I have to swap out wallets when I change bags so that slows me down alot.