How much is trapeze?

It was $2100 for the small, but it's now $2300. maybe the $2100 was from past season and they kept the price and $2300 for the new arrivals

QTbebe said:
It was $2100 for the small, but it's now $2300. maybe the $2100 was from past season and they kept the price and $2300 for the new arrivals

Maybe but both sa have the drummed black trapeze at different price. But I am still debating between black or blue and only on sa has both

^It varies, though.

The small drummed leather ones cost around @2300, whilst the large leather ones with suede wigs cost about $2500. I did, however see one burgundy smooth trapeze large at both Barneys and Neimans which was marked at $2700.

Exotics range from $3400 to $4500, though I've never seen them in a store as they're banned in California.

Giselle2 said:
My SA sent me a picture of this trapeze. I've never own one but has been thinking about it. I'm Mainly a phantom and mini kind of gal. What do you guys think?

I really like this one, but this is the large size without the strap. I need the strap so I opted for the Souris smaller size.