How much Cartier do you wear daily?

I feel like bc of pandemic I only put on jewelry that isn’t permanently on me when I go out for a socially distanced get together (rare.) Before I’d wear watch (ballon bleu) x tennis bracelet x love bangle. I work out or go to yoga daily so I don’t even wear rings (don’t want it to scratch against dumbbells) , just bangle and necklace.

Brought this cutie small juc home yesterday to add to my love cuff. Does anyone wear this stack everyday?
I wear my love cuff daily but do take it off from time to time due to different workout classes involving kettle bells hitting the wrist area.
I really love the dainty addition to the love but wondering about the daily wear and tear. Any input is appreciated!!

08C70661-8805-4108-A39A-115CBB11C972.jpeg

Brought this cutie small juc home yesterday to add to my love cuff. Does anyone wear this stack everyday?
I wear my love cuff daily but do take it off from time to time due to different workout classes involving kettle bells hitting the wrist area.
I really love the dainty addition to the love but wondering about the daily wear and tear. Any input is appreciated!!

View attachment 4981623
I have it in pg and wear it daily and I have put it through a lot but no issues whatsoever .As good as the day I bought it 7 months back .

So every day I wear my all diamond JUC necklace, thin Love & small JUC ring (all RG). I’m planning on adding a WG thin Love & RG small JUC to my everyday stack next year (unfortunately the need for home improvements meant I had to push the purchase back!)

So how much Cartier to you wear daily? Pics please!
i wear my thin JUC bracelet daily and my thin JUC ring from time to time. For some reason i love rings but like to change them up often, but for bracelets i dont like to take them out lol I would love to add more Cartier, maybe a Ecrou ring!

2 yellow gold loves and 1 WG JUC - I sleep, workout (with armbands), shower with everything. I really want a white gold love for my love stack but not loving rhodium plated for flat love (can't use a polishing cloth for scratches) but plain WG may look a little like steel.

View attachment 4976582

View attachment 4976583
Great collection! As a side note, can you tell me what the pendant/chain combination in top pic (the shorter necklace) is? It is SO cool looking, especially the chain-closure pendant !

Reactions: fluffypants
Great collection! As a side note, can you tell me what the pendant/chain combination in top pic (the shorter necklace) is? It is SO cool looking, especially the chain-closure pendant !

Thank you! It's a Marla Aaron baby lock. Marla Aaron also sells chains but they are so expensive. The chain is from Zaver and Mor (on Instagram, physical store in Berkeley). I love Marla Aaron locks, they come in so many gorgeous combinations. Just wish they were cheaper haha

Thank you! It's a Marla Aaron baby lock. Marla Aaron also sells chains but they are so expensive. The chain is from Zaver and Mor (on Instagram, physical store in Berkeley). I love Marla Aaron locks, they come in so many gorgeous combinations. Just wish they were cheaper haha

Thank you SO much for sharing that, and for the links! Very kind of you! Can't wait to check them out!

Where is the second necklace from? The lower one? It is so gorgeous

my every day stack is:
YG regular love
YG thin love
YG love ring
Hoping to add a thin JUC with diamonds this year :smile:

Reactions: fluffypants