How many watches you got in total?

Sorry to nail it in :shame: but I have to tell you what I think about Vertu phones. It is the lousiest phone you can get. It's just a blinged out Nokia 3310 from 8 years ago in a new shell. Obviously the functionality was not the main intention of the handset but the concierge subscription on it is diabolical. A former colleague had one for this service but they couldn't get him a table at Nobu (when it was really hot) nor a table at some nightclub which I have no interest in and they 'outsourced' lousy flowers for his girlfriend! Hopefully you didn't get the gold one or did you? :s

I think you are talking about Pasha Seatimer 40mm diameter with rotatable bezel and rubber strap. It's nice and sporty. BTW, can you wait because there are new (well a reiteration anyway) Santos and 21 Chronscaph coming out next month. There is even the new Love watch if you like the Love collection.

You can get this one with black rubber strap like the Seatimer as well
Cartier2.jpg

Or 21 Chronoscaph which I think is really nice for the price (if I need another watch I might get one actually but I am being too greedy and have too many already :P):
Cartier4.jpg

Oh ! Thanks a lot for your info! and both watches are sooooo stunning :love:

About vertu...I think so too.

I love the Seatimer! I almost got in two weeks ago and sorry I didn't. They authorized jewelry store was going to sell it to me for $4850, and would even do layaway. That's right before the price increase and now it's $5400, plus tax. Ugh!

I know this is kind of odd, but I don't currently have a wristwatch--just an antique pocketwatch that I carry in my bag. I really should get a normal watch one of these days--there are some amazing ones pictured here! :love:

I can't live without a watch on my wrist. With that said, I don't have any top of the line watches either. Just a Folli Follie that I always wear and a diamond Movado that's somewhere in my room.

Not many, actually. I have a raymond weil tank watch which was a christmas gift from BF and is my most treasured.

Other than that, I have a couple anne kleins and DKNY's...more sporty/casual types. This is definitely an area I want to upgrade in!!

I am so into watches lately! I only got obsessed with handbags last October and now I'm adding watches to my list. I've been happy with my two Swatches for the past several years (although I had to stop wearing one of them because it started to give me a rash) but then last month I bought a cute DKNY watch and last night I got a Deisel watch! Hopefully it will take me a long time to work up to the Cartier price range, I can barely support my handbag habit:smile:

pretty watches :love: mine are not as nice as you all's, but I have three: a fossil watch, a small coach watch, and an ESQ watch. I just got the ESQ and coach ones a week and a half ago, $40 and $51 at the movado outlet! 80% off, I couldn't resist. I'm loving them.

9560_1.JPG

69_1.JPG
(but purple)

41_1.JPG

The nicest watch I have is this Coach one (pic attached below), which is my everyday watch for when I'm wearing gold jewelry. My silver everyday watch is an Anne Klein one.

I have about 10-15, but most of them don't even have fresh batteries. When I was in college I was obsessed with watches so I had a lot of Fossil ones.

Attachments

• Coach watch.jpg
    Coach watch.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 81
No more JLC? Bee Bee your watch collection is TDF.:drool:

That is a lot of watches!

I have 7:
Bregeut 5140 (seriously old-school enamel dial watch given from dad straight from his wrist currently 'leased' ;) to husband so it doesn't count)
Breguet Reine de Naples
Cartier Pasha
Cartier Tonneau
Patek 4936G
Patek Twenty~4 4910/10A
Swatch Bunny Sutra (by far my best watch :P)
Van Cleef & Arpels Lady Arpels Centenaire

You still haven't made a move? :smile: I'll show you a pic of my Pasha that I took yesterday when I was messing about with my old cam. Surely J12 comes nothing close to this!

p1120518ya9.jpg

p1120519jw5.jpg

p1120520nb8.jpg

No more JLC? Bee Bee your watch collection is TDF.:drool:

No, I gave it to my mum. Her own Tank Americaine needed a service so I told her to choose whichever one I had and she took the Reverso Duetto. But it's been 2 months now and the watch is definitely repaired but she still hasn't given the Reverso back. Who cares. :P

I also sold my Panerai 40mm as well (because I thought that it is similar, both being large watches, with the Pasha which is 42mm) for a $500 loss which wasn't too lousy ;).

EDIT: I happened to take this pic for someone else just about 10 minutes before you wrote the post so here is my husband's watches - sorry the quality is not up to standard with the Cartier pic. Thanks for letting me share/boast/show off or whatever, LOL.

Patek 5296 and A Lange & Söhne Flyback Chronograph :P

untitled4kg5.jpg

No, I gave it to my mum. Her own Tank Americaine needed a service so I told her to choose whichever one I had and she took the Reverso Duetto. But it's been 2 months now and the watch is definitely repaired but she still hasn't given the Reverso back. Who cares. :P

I also sold my Panerai 40mm as well (because I thought that it is similar, both being large watches, with the Pasha which is 42mm) for a $500 loss which wasn't too lousy ;).

EDIT: I happened to take this pic for someone else just about 10 minutes before you wrote the post so here is my husband's watches - sorry the quality is not up to standard with the Cartier pic. Thanks for letting me share/boast/show off or whatever, LOL.

Patek 5296 and A Lange & Söhne Flyback Chronograph :P

untitled4kg5.jpg

:drool: :drool: