How many unused Coach (and other) bags do you have and what are you waiting for?

View attachment 3834631
View attachment 3834616
Except the navy one is my personal.
All others in NEW with tags condition and dust bags
Initially buying these for visual satisfaction @.@ fell in love with these gems and came up with a thought of reselling on ebay...
Ended up stocked up too many, feeling a bit sad if i had to sell them... lols. Feeling happy and satisfied every moment by just looking at these lovely cuties lols

I LOVE your pink/black linked Dinky; I'm a sucker for both that combination and the shape of the purse itself. I wouldn't part with that either. :smile:

I've carried all of my full size bags; I have three Dinky bags that I haven't yet used, but I will be travelling with one in the next couple of weeks so it will get some wear then. I just bought a pair of wallets small enough to fit into a Dinky, so I'm going to start using them for dinners out and the like.

Reactions: Taurusunshine_xx
This is an old thread, but since there are new responses....

I have no unused bags at all, not Coach or any other brand. I can't stand having unused bags even if they are pretty to look at (to me it is just clutter and waste) and so I keep a manageable number of bags that lets me rotate and use them all.

This is an old thread, but since there are new responses....

I have no unused bags at all, not Coach or any other brand. I can't stand having unused bags even if they are pretty to look at (to me it is just clutter and waste) and so I keep a manageable number of bags that lets me rotate and use them all.
Exactly how I feel, use them or lose them. I return if possible or sell if not, no dust collectors around here, no matter how pretty they are. I got out of that habit a long time ago.

Reactions: RayKay
Is it common for people to not use all their bags? It's taken me a few months to use one before, but that's invariably been because I've purchased a bag off season and waited for spring or fall to be able to move into it.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Is it common for people to not use all their bags? It's taken me a few months to use one before, but that's invariably been because I've purchased a bag off season and waited for spring or fall to be able to move into it.

I don't know how common it is "generally" but I have been amazed reading some of the threads around these forums from time to time that ask members how many bags they have, etc. how many people have dozens (or many more!) bags they have never used though they have had them for years. Many still with tags on. They just lost interest in them, or chased another bag(s) down instead in the meantime. There are definitely people here who identify themselves as collectors (content to own and look at it, even if no plans to carry it), and there are also people who seem to be on the buy/sell (or buy/buy) train, or perhaps have an addictive personality. All sorts of reasons for it, I suppose.

Like @faintlymacabre I am eager to try a new bag as soon as I get it, and my bags are ones I will carry year round, but I can certainly see getting a bag and waiting to carry it in a later season, as you do. I think the issue arises when one never gets around to carrying that bag, as they just keep buying others in the meantime that take their fancy instead, or get bored of it before the season ever arrives, and so on.

Reactions: Pagan
I don't know how common it is "generally" but I have been amazed reading some of the threads around these forums from time to time that ask members how many bags they have, etc. how many people have dozens (or many more!) bags they have never used though they have had them for years. Many still with tags on. All sorts of reasons for it, I suppose.

Like @faintlymacabre I am eager to try a new bag as soon as I get it, and my bags are ones I will carry year round, but I can certainly see getting a bag and waiting to carry it in a later season, as you do. I think the issue arises when one never gets around to carrying that bag, as they just keep buying others in the meantime that take their fancy instead, or get bored of it before the season ever arrives, and so on.

My inner 5 year-old doesn't like to delay gratification that long. I wear new shoes and clothes right away too (often the next day), unless they were purchased for a special occasion. :smile: