how many LV bags do you own...what is your limit?

I have about 18 LV, 4 Toki, 1 MJ, 1 Gianfranco Ferre, 1 Tocca, 1 Isabella Fiore, not counting wallets and accessories. I haven't bought an LV since last July, but just bought a new Tokidoki. I want to be at my limit, but I'm still in love with bags! Today, it's Dentelle BH and dentelle pochette wallet...:love: I'm in love, been using my perle Bedford,, yum yum:yes: but, can't have more... no, no, no:angel:

i only have one bag and 2 accessories right now... in the future when i'm actually making money i'd definitely keep on buying until i can't afford them.. LOL or else if i fall out of love with bags and start buying really expensive designer clothing that costs thousands.. but my obsession won't likely stop in the next x number of years...

I have 7 LVs right now, and sky's the limit for me, but I usually will feel guilty enough to sell some of the ones I don't use anymore to fund the new ones. :P. I used to have a Mono Speedy 30, Damier Papillon 26 & Mono Looping that I sold because I didn't use them...

I have two bags (mono Speedy 30 and Galliera PM), a zippy wallet :love:, a black MC wapity, vernis 4-key holder and an LV cashmere scarf. I think my limit would be four or five if we're not including luggage. Eventually I would like a Carryall and at least one Keepall, and perhaps a Neverfull, a suhali Lockit, and something in azur. But right now I am quite happy with my little collection. Although it may get a pochette cosmetique sister... :graucho:

I would like to have one hand-held and one shoulder in each line (the lines that I like). As for luggage, a keepall and a pegase is all I need. I guess...12 bags or so would be the right amount. I'm aiming for variety. Next up the azur saleya pm!

Right now I'm at 11 bags. I was trying to limit myself to 10 because really, I don't have the closet space LOL. So I am trying to discipline myself, if I want a new back, I have to sell a bag. For both space and money savings.

i sold a whole bunch of small accessories as i rather buy bags now... i'd rather spend $3000 on one bag than on 10 small things...
Limit? no way... I'm thinking to get a Monogram Pulp Weekender PM, but not sure the yellow or the red!
After I satisfy that, I'd love to get a trunk such as an Alzer or Bisten 65, or else an Automatic Chronograph!

hmm i have about 5-7? I think i have too many already >< but I want more!! I think my limit would be like 15? or 20.. but I dont get purses that often like... once-twice a year? depends on the price.

LOL I posted on this thread back in Aug. '07 (4th post) and said I had an end in sight and only wanted to have 7 or 8 bags back then. At the time of that post 8/07 I had 4 bags.

I have 6 bags now and only plan on getting 2 more big bags (2 epi almas), and then one or two small evening bags(recital/lexington). So back in Aug. my limit was 8 bags max and now my limit has moved up to 10 bags max!

So then I'm close to my limit! But then I would just flip one of the current bags in my collection to get a new one if/when I wanted a new bag again.

I have 9 bags, 3 pochettes, and a lot of other accessories. I've slowed down dramatically the last 6 months with my purchases of actual bags. I think until I have a baby I will be interested in collecting some more and definitely a baby bag when I have a baby. At that point my priorities for spending will change for a bit.

I too would like just a hand-held and shoulder bag of each line I like. If another comes along (that I like better) then I would sell the least-carried duplicate. I'm still wanting a bag from the Vernis line, it is my new favorite. My zippy wallet in POMME D'AMOUR needs a friend. Plus I'm over the fear of messy fingerprints.