how many LV bags do you own...what is your limit?

Well I currently have:
1. Trevi pm
2. Neo noe caramel
3. Outdoor messenger
4. Pochette Métis monogram
5. Sprouse Roses neverfull
6. Odeon pm damier ebene

Will possibly add the maida hobo in the next year if I can mentally get over the price . Nothing else on my radar.

I’m kicking around the idea of selling the Trevi and Odeon because I don’t reach for them as often as I’d like..

I have:

1. Papillion Monogram
2. Speedy B 25 DE
3. Neonoe DA
4. Speedy 30 Monogram
5. Keepall 40 Monogram

Wishlist:
1. Keepall 25 Eclipse Monogram
2. Capucines BB in red
3. Multi Pochette Accesoires Monogram
4. some form of Boite Chapeau in Monogram
5. Vavin PM in DE/black
6. Speedy B 30 DA
7. a small backpack in monogram

The limit does not exist. j/k. I’d probably tap out at 10.

I have: (In order of oldest to youngest)
1) Cabas Beaubourg Monogram
2) Multicolor Alma PM
3) Empreinte Speedy B20 Black
4) DE Speedy B 25
5) Monogram Speedy 20
6) Blue Denim Speedy 20
7) Capucines BB Maroon
8) Maida Hobo Black
9) AE Gracefull PM
10) Grey Denim Onthego MM

I'm a sucker in tote which I can comfortably put on my shoulder for a long period of time without feeling its weight. I do not like removable straps like most people do.

I'm trying to hold the urge of buying more since I can't let go of any of these bags and I would like to keep the list within 10
My wishlist is more special print of Onthego MM, one Twist, and maybe one Pochette Metis

Have:
  • Petit Noe Epi Borneo Green
  • Speedy B25 Empreinte Aurore
  • NF MM Kusama Red
  • NF MM Mon Mono
  • NF MM Epi Prune
  • SLG's - Kirigami Epi Rose Ballerine/Fuchsia/Coquelicot

Wishlist:
  • Papillon
  • Noe BB with longer strap
  • Loop or Boulogne?
  • Backpack ?
  • SLG's - Wallet (undecided style), Cosmetic Pouch, Pochette Accessoires, Felicie
  • A Rayures-like design

I'll probably tap out at 10 LV bags. I should add other materials to have a well-rounded collection. I realize the 3 NF's is ridiculous but I use them for work daily and switch them out depending on the weather. I was a collector of Balenciaga bags but, while I still love them, I am paring down that collection a bit. I often have a Bal clutch in my NF. I'd also like to add a Chanel boy bag and a Gucci double pocket waist pouch to my collection. After I get most of these bags I will pause and assess; I doubt I will stop.

Last edited:
Have:
  • Petit Noe Epi Borneo Green
  • Speedy B25 Empreinte Aurore
  • NF MM Kusama Red
  • NF MM Mon Mono
  • NF MM Epi Prune
  • SLG's - Kirigami Epi Rose Ballerine/Fuchsia/Coquelicot

Wishlist:
  • Papillon
  • Noe BB with longer strap
  • Loop or Boulogne?
  • Backpack ?
  • SLG's - Wallet (undecided style), Cosmetic Pouch, Pochette Accessoires, Felicie
  • A Rayures-like design

I'll probably tap out at 10 LV bags. I should add other materials to have a well-rounded collection. I realize the 3 NF's is ridiculous but I use them for work daily and switch them out depending on the weather. I was a collector of Balenciaga bags but, while I still love them, I am paring down that collection a bit. I often have a Bal clutch in my NF. I'd also like to add a Chanel boy bag and a Gucci double pocket waist pouch to my collection. After I get most of these bags I will pause and assess; I doubt I will stop.
Just wanted to say I don't think 3 neverfulls is ridiculous :smile: The Neverfull is an LV classic.
If you love the style of it, and have it in different colours & prints and it works for you then it is money well spent. And I hope you get your wishlist fulfilled.

I have:

1. Papillion Monogram
2. Speedy B 25 DE
3. Neonoe DA
4. Speedy 30 Monogram
5. Keepall 40 Monogram

Wishlist:
1. Keepall 25 Eclipse Monogram
2. Capucines BB in red
3. Multi Pochette Accesoires Monogram
4. some form of Boite Chapeau in Monogram
5. Vavin PM in DE/black
6. Speedy B 30 DA
7. a small backpack in monogram

The limit does not exist. j/k. I’d probably tap out at 10.
Ok I want to add/edit a bag to my wishlist that doesn’t not (yet) exist. I’d LOVE if the multi pochette came in rerverse monogram eclipse. That would replace both the keepall 25 and the multi pochette on my wishlist.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I wish I didn't feel the need to have a coordinating bag/wallet. I would like to get rid of 3 wallets but I know I'll just replace them if I do
Graceful PM in DA/Sarah empreinte Pink Ballerine
Marly Dragonne mono/ Elise compact mono
South Bank Besace DE/ Cemence DE
Ponthieu PM Marine Rouge/ Sarah Marine Rouge
Speedy b 25 empreinte Infini/(trying to resist buying an Infini SLG) Saint Laurent Cassandre Fragments black
Recto Verso mono for change and cards in every bag

I have 20 LV bags and although I don't have a set limit...I would like to start paring down my handbags because I also have handbags from other brands. However, I do have a few more on my wishlist and after that I think I may be at purse peace for a little while (fingers crossed). I have a Boite Chapeau Souple MM and a Twist MM on the way...they have been on my wishlist for a while.
I would like to add the following:
-Side Trunk
-Lockme Tender
-Petit Noe (vintage but new vachetta)

I have too many… between 15-20. I really want to sell some pieces, because I don’t use them that often anymore… but then I pull them out and remember why I got them in the first place. LV dominates my bag collection, by a mile. I like other brands, but I love LV’s after-sales care.

Off-loading clothes and jewelry is so much easier for me :doh:

I have too many… between 15-20. I really want to sell some pieces, because I don’t use them that often anymore… but then I pull them out and remember why I got them in the first place. LV dominates my bag collection, by a mile. I like other brands, but I love LV’s after-sales care.

Off-loading clothes and jewelry is so much easier for me :doh:
I have too many also. So it's my 2023 resolution to take them out, carry them, and figure out which ones are repetitions, and which ones are simply too heavy to carry, and sell a few.

Agree LV after-sales care is fab, no other brands do it better. Just recently I have a Fendi in need of repair, arghh.....won't even go there. Will never buy FENDI again~

Agree LV after-sales care is fab, no other brands do it better. Just recently I have a Fendi in need of repair, arghh.....won't even go there. Will never buy FENDI again~

What was it like? I heard Hermes also has good service after LV, not sure of anyone else. I don't want to buy brands that don't offer good service, thats why I buy Patagonia and Lululemon.

I have too many also. So it's my 2023 resolution to take them out, carry them, and figure out which ones are repetitions, and which ones are simply too heavy to carry, and sell a few.

I too had a gorgeous leather Fendi baguette from 2007, and 5 months later the clasp completely broke off. However I purchased it at Holt Renfrew (back then there was no Fendi boutique in Toronto) and they gave me a full refund! Now that's service! I still have a canvas Fendi mama baguette and matching wallet from the same year I purchased in NYC. It's held up really well.

I too had a gorgeous leather Fendi baguette from 2007, and 5 months later the clasp completely broke off. However I purchased it at Holt Renfrew (back then there was no Fendi boutique in Toronto) and they gave me a full refund! Now that's service! I still have a canvas Fendi mama baguette and matching wallet from the same year I purchased in NYC. It's held up really well.
I am talking about my FENDI mama baguette bag in black with the black microfiber. That fabric was very new in the early 2010, then overtime it “melted”, became sticky to hands and could not use it at all.

I asked for a replacement of the fabric only and I was willing to pay any price they quote me. But they said no service will be rendered on the bag because they only deal with metal components. Like what?

FENDI picked a faulty defective fabric to use on a bag and won’t do replacement.

Then they suggested that I buy some fur ready to wear. What???? No way!

I am talking about my FENDI mama baguette bag in black with the black microfiber. That fabric was very new in the early 2010, then overtime it “melted”, became sticky to hands and could not use it at all.

I asked for a replacement of the fabric only and I was willing to pay any price they quote me. But they said no service will be rendered on the bag because they only deal with metal components. Like what?

FENDI picked a faulty defective fabric to use on a bag and won’t do replacement.

Then they suggested that I buy some fur ready to wear. What???? No way!
What? OMG that's terrible!!! That's quite frankly an absurd answer they gave you!

What was it like? I heard Hermes also has good service after LV, not sure of anyone else. I don't want to buy brands that don't offer good service, thats why I buy Patagonia and Lululemon.
I don’t own any Hermes leather goods, but have heard excellent things, including from family members. I have clic H bracelets though, which is technically fashion jewelry. Within one year, the rose gold plating already started to fade. My store is willing to send them out to Paris to get checked, because one year is too soon for it to start fading, according to them. LV fashion jewelry has no after-sales care, so I do appreciate that Hermes is willing to look at my bracelets. Haven’t sent them out yet, though, as it takes a few months and I had to leave for an extended vacation and wanted to bring them.

Longchamp also offers repairs for their goods, which is nice, considering they aren’t a luxury brand. And Bottega Veneta now offers a lifetime after-sales program! Haven’t tested either, but have friends who have had Longchamp repair their bags.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses