How many Longchamps do you own?

Gorgeous collection! I’m partial to top handles myself. I feel the small top handle is the perfect size bag for me

Thank you so much!

To be honest the first time I bought the small top handle, I was not sure if I would use it because I am more a shoulder bag person. Now I got used to it and I really like them! Easy, lightweight and looks elegant, too! I want to add one more to the collection but I have not decided on the color yet. :angel:

My Longchamp leather bags :
- LP cuir backpack XS in red lacquer
- LP cuir backpack XS in rust
- LP cuir backpack XS in navy
- LP cuir backpack XS in black
- LP cuir crossbody in black
- LP cuir crossbody in red
IMG_1594.jpg
- LP Cuir top handle small in black with sienna strap
- LP Cuir top handle small in fuchsia
- Veau Foulonne tote in blue
IMG_1595.jpg

Last edited:
My Longchamp leather bags :
- LP cuir backpack XS in red lacquer
- LP cuir backpack XS in rust
- LP cuir backpack XS in navy
- LP cuir backpack XS in black
- LP cuir crossbody in black
- LP cuir crossbody in red
View attachment 4928738
- LP Cuir top handle small in black with sienna strap
- LP Cuir top handle small in fuchsia
- Veau Foulonne tote in blue
View attachment 4928731
Such a nice collection of very pretty colors!

CA3C5B2C-D4EB-4746-971F-0EEBBD03F699.jpeg
ok, I’m up to 10 now. In all fairness they’re like potato chips, you can’t have just 1. My newest is the Cloud blue small top handle and the black XS Neo. I also have the Cloud blue in the small short handle and expandable travel bag. It’s my favorite color but discontinued or else I would have more items in this gorgeous color. Interesting to note that my first ever, the original blue small shoulder handle in the middle and my custom My Pliage are the only ones made in France

Attachments

• 2C890745-C603-4940-ACAB-DB1BAF244832.jpeg
    2C890745-C603-4940-ACAB-DB1BAF244832.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 5095066
ok, I’m up to 10 now. In all fairness they’re like potato chips, you can’t have just 1. My newest is the Cloud blue small top handle and the black XS Neo. I also have the Cloud blue in the small short handle and expandable travel bag. It’s my favorite color but discontinued or else I would have more items in this gorgeous color. Interesting to note that my first ever, the original blue small shoulder handle in the middle and my custom My Pliage are the only ones made in France
I’ve not actually seen any of the lepliages made in anywhere but China.