How many Longchamps do you own?

Three:
A bilberry planetes, an cage aux oiseaux and a large SH blue le pliage (which i have misplaced :-s)

Revised list :blush:
Bilberry planetes (which has been abused thoroughly and showing it's age)- discontinued
Large SH blue le pliage
Cage Aux Oiseaux (horribly stained, relegated to the occasional schlepping of stuff)
Cuir Medium Le Pliage
Long handle Roseau in Marine

I'm stepping away from this subforum so thought I'd do an update on my Longchamp collection. Over the years I've posted individual IRL pics of them around the subforum as well, mostly in the "Show Us Your Longchamp" sticky thread. Happy Longchamp collecting everyone. :smile:

View attachment 4783143View attachment 4783144View attachment 4783145View attachment 4783146View attachment 4783147View attachment 4783148View attachment 4783149
Omg this is an entire shop Lovely pieces all ! I hope you’re stepping away only from this particular topic and not this website? Your tips were so so helpful When I was deciding on the mademoiselle!

Omg this is an entire shop Lovely pieces all ! I hope you’re stepping away only from this particular topic and not this website? Your tips were so so helpful When I was deciding on the mademoiselle!
Wholeheartedly agree. @Cosmopolitan is such a sweet lady, always willing to share her knowledge and tips. I've benefitted so much from her and all the other sweet souls that contributed to this forum.

Reactions: Lizzys
I have luggage, wallets, key chains, cosmetics bags 3D pouches, shoes, umbrellas and the following bags:

3D Large Tote Bilberry
3D Medium Tote Blue
3D Large Tote Honey
3D Hobo Blue
Gloucester Grey Crocodile
Gloucester Khaki Suede
Balzane Roots
Honore Panthere
Rouseau Tote Navy
Shop It navy suede
Shop it Grey
Le Pliage Cuir Navy
Le Pliage Cuir Green
Le Pliage Green Orchid
Le Pliage Pink Orchid
Le Pliage Peony
Le Pliage Azure
Le Pliage Anise
Le Pliage Miaou
Longchamp x Clo’e Floirat
Le Pliage Dandy Ivory
Le Pliage Dandy Fig
Le Pliage Cactus

Last edited:
Ok, looking at everyone’s collection, I don’t feel so bad. A few years back, I really couldn’t see the appeal of the Le Pliage. It was only a bag to use when the weather was bad or rainy. I’ve discovered this year that it’s the perfect bag for work. I now have 7 Le Pliage - 1 regular small shoulder, 1 club small shoulder, 1 regular small top handle, 2 club small top handle
1 small neo and my latest is a small custom top handle

Same! I always thought they are just like regular nylon bags. A year ago, I decided to give it a chance since all of my friends owned one. Now I am obsessed!

Here is the current situation. Among all the options they have, it is so difficult to stop buying!

View attachment 4923506
Gorgeous collection! I’m partial to top handles myself. I feel the small top handle is the perfect size bag for me