How many Longchamps do you own?

I have the Gatsby exotic, which is a great crossbody LOVE it, a red speedy type sultan, a vintage green bucket, the purple 3d tote, new, a cream ostrich legend, another teal satchel, can't think of the name. all in the last 3 or 4 months, when the brand caught my eye. I actually disliked the pliage, but it's growing on me, ha ha

Did Longchamp really make Legende in real ostrich or just the imprint? I have seen lots of imprint ones out there.

Reactions: sunshinesash
Still in the midst of downsizing my collection but sharing what my ideal final "target" is. The plan is to only own one bag of each size so that I can maximise each one of them.
-2724 in black (very tempted to replace this with a custom of Bilberry & Garnet)
-LLH Planetes in black
-Size 2 custom in Bilberry & Fig
-mini SH in Fir
-LP backpack in Bilberry
-LSH travel tote in Bilberry
-mini Cuir crossbody in Black
-medium Cuir in Bilberry
I notice a colour trend, predominantly dark colors and purple![emoji171]

Last edited:
I have 4! Three le pliage bags; one small short handle navy, two large long handles one in brown and one in pink. The last bag is a beautiful vintage crossbody bag in green with gold hardware and a gold clasp
x2 on four bags! I had five bags, but I gave a Medium, longhandled Planetes in Hazelnut to my mom because she LOVED it and I only liked it.

Currently own:
-Longchamp cuir key case in natural
-LM Metal Large tote, long handle
-Beige planetes medium tote, long handle
-Brown planetes with croc embossed leather, Large tote, long hangle
-Graphite pliage large tote, long handle

Looking to add a BILBERRY pliage large tote, long handle to my collection. Longchamp FTW!!

5 for me.
A large black le pliage with short handles - my gym bag
Custom size 2 with long handles an black and red.
Le pliage Neo medium shopper long handles in grey
Le pliage neo in rose pink medium
Le pliage medium short handles in pale pink.

Feel like I am missing something in blue.

I have 3 LP and about to get another.
I have Small long handle tote in Cedar A/W 2015
Medium bag short handle in Cyclamon S/S 2016
Medium bag short handle in Garnet A/W 2016
Planning to get small short handle bag in Peony.

I have 3 and am planning a 4th. Own: LP LLH in Black, LP LLH in Gunmetal and SLH in Navy. The small one never gets an outing really as I prefer the much bigger bags.
I want another LLH but not sure what colour to get. Logic tells me that Navy will suit my wardrobe the most but I really like the red for contrast.