how many coach wristlets do you have?

everyone here has cute collection... i'll have more wristlets soon! before i used to be a bagaholic but now i have a love affair with wristlets!! coz i got scoliosis which makes my back ache even if i'm just carrying few things in my bag and hubby likes it that i don't tote around huge bags :graucho:

kathyrose what do you think of your new beaded wristlets? like what to use them as? I'm thinking of getting one of them because I love the beaded detail and don't want to regret not getting something from the beaded line.
The beaded wristlets are just adorable! I'm careful with them cause I know the beaded bags' beads have fallen off according to some people.

I have two so far - a patchwork one from a past year's line (dn't know which one - mostly browns) and a black leather legacy one which Hubby gave me for anniversary along with a bag...

but I have a question - what do you all use them for? They are adorable, but can't figur eout best use for them. Seem too small to me for an evening out bag, although I suppose some people could manage that. I do have th eblack one in my Ali bag right now as a makeup bag...and I used it on a field trip with my daughter to Ellis Island recently, but still wasn't big enough. had to put cell hone and camera inmy jacket pockets.....

what do you all use them for?

Thankx - jeanette

I have two so far - a patchwork one from a past year's line (dn't know which one - mostly browns) and a black leather legacy one which Hubby gave me for anniversary along with a bag...

but I have a question - what do you all use them for? They are adorable, but can't figur eout best use for them. Seem too small to me for an evening out bag, although I suppose some people could manage that. I do have th eblack one in my Ali bag right now as a makeup bag...and I used it on a field trip with my daughter to Ellis Island recently, but still wasn't big enough. had to put cell hone and camera inmy jacket pockets.....

what do you all use them for?

Thankx - jeanette

I always keep a wristlet in my bag. I put my credit cards, ID, cash, receipts, etc in it. I don't use a wallet, so my wristlet is basically my wallet.