How long do your handbags last you???

I Have Never Sold A Bag Of My Own, Though I Have Given Them To Family Members (Who Loved Them)....I Think I Mentioned This In Another Thread.

I Greatly Admire All Who "Recycle (Cute Word)"....I'm Too Attatched

I've found that whatever you sell on eBay has to fetch a nice little sum of money in order to make it worth while. I just sold a Bottega Veneta bag, two Jeanine Payer pieces of jewelry, a Pucci scarf and a Gold and Citrine ring and while I didn't get what I paid for them I go about 2/3 and that made it worth while for me. With that money I was able to pay for my Chanel wallet and almost all of my Chanel handbag and that made it totally worth it! :lol:

I have only been buying designer bags for a year. I only have 3 and intend to keep them forever...but if I acquire too many I will either give them to my little cousins or keep them for my daughter (if I were ever to have one LOL).

I thought designer bags were way overrated until my doting aunt (I am her baby) gave me her used LV mono alma 8 years ago. I also have my grandmother's Gucci wallet that is in great shape, and the wallet is over 30 years old!

I have two bags with very trendy designs that I might consider selling, but I intend to keep all my other bags. I believe a beautifully crafted bag is a true treasure and worth the space in my closet.