how do you pay for your bags?

how do you pay for your bags?

• credit card & paif full monthly

• credit card & paid minimum monthly

• cash/debit card

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just steal my bags off of the elderly, the disabled, or the really stupid. Sometimes I sneak them directly out of saks after removing the security tag.

Ok, not really!!! I'm in a totally wierd mood today, lol! I put them on credit cards to get frequent flyer miles, then usually pay it off in full to avoid any fees. I've been slipping up a bit on this lately though -- leaving a small balence -- so need to be more careful. Maybe actually resort to stealing bags to save, LOL!

im relying on my debit card, and then i have visa advantages on the stuff i buy. im trying as hard as i can to not having to get a CC, but like mandm, i might in a ocuple of years for the frequent flyer miles.

I have been using my cc thru paypal and then paying off the cc balance in large chunks. So if I bought a $1400 bag, I paid in three $470 payments. I made these payments out of my own personal savings account. And now my savings account is empty, so no more bag buying and as a matter of fact, I am going to do some bag selling.

La Vanguardia said:
I pay with cash or credit card but paid in FULL as I don't like debts. I only use my credit card because I get airline miles!

Me too. Those miles come in handy for my hubby and I's annual trip to the US. We also pay the card off monthly.