how do you pay for your bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

how do you pay for your bags?

1. credit card & paif full monthly

2. credit card & paid minimum monthly

3. cash/debit card

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i was just wondering, do you pay by credit cards and paid full amount monthly? or credit card and paid minimum payment monthly? or by cash?

2. I always pay by credit card and when the statement comes in, I paid the full amount. I don't want the bank to earn any of my hard earned money! lol!

3. yeah agree with you poutine... those cc's charge are CRAZY!

4. I either use cash or debitcards or when shopping online I use prepaid credit cards. I don't like spending money I don't "have" in my hands.

5. cash or credit card. but i ALWAYS pay back in full i just can not stand to be in dept .

6. Debit or Credit card paid in full at the end of the billing cycle.

7. Credit card, paid back in full every month. I get 1% cash back, too, so that's about $5 a month extra in my pocket, more if I really get on a spending kick.

8. I don't have a credit card :upsidedown: so when I shop I pay cash or w/ my debit card.

9. I made a deal w/ myself that all splurges are w/ cash. LOL Things like flights and trips are w/ a credit card which is paid in full every month.

10. I use my cash & my credit/debit card so it's taken automatically from my bank. I feel if I don't have enough in the bank for the bag I want then I really shouldn't get it.

11. I totally agree!
    The good thing with credit back is that if I buy sth let's say 5th July I have to pay it the end of next month i.e. around 20th of August so I save half the money from July's salary and half from August's:P .

12. I purposely keep a very low limit on my credit card for my own discipline. When I consider a big bag splurge I confirm how long it takes me to pay it off + interest and if it's worth it. I pay cash a lot more for things now than I used to!

13. I pay with cash or credit card but paid in FULL as I don't like debts. I only use my credit card because I get airline miles!

14. Me too - I love the miles! (Last year I went to Buenos Aires on a free ticket!) I also love the purchase protection. I.e. with Amex if its lost/damaged/stolen within a certain amount of time they replace it.

15. I don't have a credit card so I pay with either cash or check.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice