How do you make time for all of your bags?

I dont neglect, I let them rest up....

I only carry the bag I wanna carry, for the past month it has been legacy shoulder. Oh and my Carryall for my laptop. When I feel ready, I will let the Legacy "nap" and pick another one from my collection.

I've been contemplating some sort of rotation myself. I thought I might do a weekly or bi-weekly rotation so all my bags get used. (I have 8 right now) I can't believe I used to be the kind of person who bought one bag and used it until it was falling apart and was an embarrassment to my dh!

Unfortunately I had to do this as well but not out of my own personal choice but because Coach had not made any bags that I liked in four years. I have now purchased three Legacy Bags in January alone and I am going to buy three more bags in the Spring - so now I really have a collection that I can wear. I am going to just try to rotate them all and wear them all.

Bags I own
Legacy Shoulder Bag in Whiskey
Legacy Ali Bag in Whiskey
Legacy Shoulder Bag in Whiskey
Black Leather Soho Satchel
Ergo No. 9228 in British Tan
Ergo No 9227 in British Tan
Ergo No. 9020 Black leather
Hamptons Brown Suede Satchel No. 9507
Brown suede Hobo No. 9196

These are some of my vintage purses
Brown Leather Hobo No. 4134
British Tan Rambler No. 8731
Navy Blue Doctor Satchel No. 208

I have two other vintage purses.
A light green shoulder bag
and a Sonoma Suede Hobo in a wine color.

I am pretty much using my handbags in the first grouping.
:yes:

I dont neglect, I let them rest up....

I only carry the bag I wanna carry, for the past month it has been legacy shoulder. Oh and my Carryall for my laptop. When I feel ready, I will let the Legacy "nap" and pick another one from my collection.

That's a better way of putting it! I like that! Cute! :yes:

I've put myself on a 2 week rotation.

(that way coworkers don't think i'm TOTALLY nuts sporting a diff. bag each week)

speaking of which...tomorrow I must change up my bag (I switch on Sundays)...time to pack away the patent tote. Been using a tote for a while...think I'll swtich to my grass green signature duffle (the bag that started the Coach love affair!)

of course...i plan on hitting the outlet tomorrow...so you never know...

I switch bags daily according to my outfits. I keep my brown hobo, black hobo, and red tote out in the living room because I use those 3 most often. My other bags are either white, pink, striped, etc and only go with certain outfits and are mainly Spring bags, so I'll pull those out soon to switch between, and then I have a few evening bags I'll use when I dress up.

Ah, I do know what you mean. I have a collection according to color of nicely packed little brown sleeper bags and a few bags I have not even touched. Any of you guys just love to look at them and keep wearing the same bags all the time? My husband goes crazy when I get a new Coach for this reason. and I just ordered a new Tan legacy shoulder bag with a striped wristlet and tan leather wristlet. Does anyone love the tan. I could not find whisky?

I rotate bags almost every day. I just make a few more minutes each day (preferrably the night before) to put the bag away at the end of the day and get the next one out.

Most of my bags are neutrals - black and chocolate brown. So it's easy for me to switch and know for the most part any bag will work with most of my wardrobe (that's the idea, except for special occasion bags!!).

I don't have matching wallets for each bag so it's pretty easy for me to switch things and is becoming an easy habit now. :wlae:

i enjoy just looking at some of them!
i don't have to wear each one every day!
kim1.jpg

I just cleaned my closet out of the purses I haven't carried in at least a year. But I tend to keep all my essentials in a wallet, I have my purses on display, and then switch out purses depending on the outfit.
Every purse goes to the spa every six months - every three months if it is carried more than three days a week.

I like to carry a different bag each day. I usually change them at night and decide what I'm going to wear the next day around what bag I feel like carying. I've also changed again in the morning (there are worse kinds of crazy!) :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Last week I didn't change bags one night - 2 bathrooms under construction really confuses the routine - and so I carried the same bag 2 days in a row....someone at work actually noticed!

I collect them so I don't use most of them. I usually rotate between three of my bags or so. But if there's a special occasion or an outfit that I know this one bag would match it, I break it out and use it. Sometimes I randomly change it up too.