how do I stop my obsessive-compulsive buying

I think maybe stop coming to this forum and stop going to the malls is the best way to stop buying toki, lmfao. I have actually been good, I haven't bought anything since my Pirata Zucca...so that's been like a couple weeks. I mean it just came in, but I ordered it like a week before they were sent out..so I'm going on a few weeks? Yay....oh yeah, plus my bf put me on ban cuz we're still tryna get money for our new car :smile:

Stop?? THERE'S A STOP TO THIS?!?!! :wtf:

:roflmfao: you guys are silly. I think if a "Tokidoki Anonymous" was formed.. my bf, friends, family, and everyone else I know would force me to join :lol:

Man, I wish I could get good deals on tokis through Macys!! :sad:

maybe the best way to quit is to stop visiting sites with tokidoki and people who show their intense collections. the images are always in my head imprinted brainwashing me. haha

i have a few hardcore addictions: mac cosmetics, tokidoki, kawaii, and other high-end cosmetics. haha

well, I cant stop coming here....haha
It has become a habit to visit all tokidoki sites, ebay, here everyday. I'd feel empty if i dont do it.

Its good to know that I am not the only crazy girl thats obsessed with tokidoki bags. :P

I know the feeling...I feel it too lolz. I come and look now..try not to buy anything. Even though...in the back of my mind I know i am not going to be happy until I order a Bad Trip toki bag, adios star, citta and until I get the last two prints.. O__O But, for now I am being good.

I've curbed my toki spending for now. I used to go home everyday and check out eBay and go crazy with bidding and stuff. Now I just go on there and take a look around. I've not felt the urge to buy anything :biggrin:

I'm seriously going to just hold out until trasporto and vacanze ... and even with that I'm thinking of canceling my ciao pre-orders and just sticking with my zuccas.

^ that and there wont be any more new tokidoki bags at the end of this year...

i bet the compulsive buyers will just go back and buy every bag in every print they are missing lmao xD

I spent a lot for the first few months but I've slowed down after getting a lot of what I wanted concerning tokidoki but it doesn't help that my new hobby is still expensive (designer vinyl toys) and my old hobby was too just a little cheaper than the two newest ones (collecting manga) I'm trying to save money tho for SDCC (where I will spend lots and lots of money) LOL

my bf collects shoes but since i started my manga then toki craze he's also increased his spending but he still doesnt spend as much as I do plus he resells most of his stuff later on but he understands my issues thank god ;)

yeah and ppl always ask,so why do you need to buy so many different style in the same print? hm...i dunno...cuz it just looks so good on different style. haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Good answer!! :tup:

If you want to stop buying Toki, I don't think you're gonna find support from anyone on tpf. It's total peer pressure here...this place makes me buy buy buy!! :nuts: I :heart: it!!

well, I cant stop coming here....haha
It has become a habit to visit all tokidoki sites, ebay, here everyday. I'd feel empty if i dont do it.

Its good to know that I am not the only crazy girl thats obsessed with tokidoki bags. :P

Yes this forum is quite addicting isn't it?

I also use google reader to keep track of all the Tokidoki blogs/livejournals all in one convenient spot heheh!

And yes I check it everyday >< yikes.