Hong Kong Meetings -- Photos

Hi all,
I am going to HK in 2months, by Seeing all the beautiful bags from all of you makes me wonder, did you get all the rack order Bags from Hong Kong H stores or somewhere else? is it possible to get a Kelly from the H stores in Hong kong without building a relationship with the SA?

Thank you!

I mean if I buy other stuff from the H store HK, I won't get the bag that I want as I m not in their list? I saw a lot of Chinese tourist holding a birkin in the mall last year when I visit! Do you think they mostly get it from the reseller?

Hi all,
I am going to HK in 2months, by Seeing all the beautiful bags from all of you makes me wonder, did you get all the rack order Bags from Hong Kong H stores or somewhere else? is it possible to get a Kelly from the H stores in Hong kong without building a relationship with the SA?

Thank you!

I'm afraid the answer would be "No". They keeping the bags for those on the waiting list...=_=

That's disappointing!

I think this is the case for almost all Asian H stored except Japan.

May I ask why is that?

I mean if I buy other stuff from the H store HK, I won't get the bag that I want as I m not in their list? I saw a lot of Chinese tourist holding a birkin in the mall last year when I visit! Do you think they mostly get it from the reseller?

This has gone way off topic - back to the subject at hand, which is meet-ups!