Herve Leger = <3 Part III

There are a few good HL deals on Yoox today -- incl. this one in XS for $390.

WOW, how long have Yoox carried HL?! I've never seen anything HL on that site before, and I've trawled it quite a few times!

I notice it's mainly M and larger - I don't suppose you know if they often get things in the smaller sizes? I may have to add it into my regular HL-seeking rotation.... :graucho:

WOW, how long have Yoox carried HL?! I've never seen anything HL on that site before, and I've trawled it quite a few times!

I notice it's mainly M and larger - I don't suppose you know if they often get things in the smaller sizes? I may have to add it into my regular HL-seeking rotation.... :graucho:

Hmm...I haven't been looking on Yoox very long, but I've seen it several times. I usually don't go there in my regular HL rotations because they usually carry older, non-bandage styles, and their prices aren't the best unless they're having an extra sale. I know nothing about their sizes...

The XXS selection is looking decent right about now. A lot of dresses have been sold out in the smaller size for a while. You can tell me the styles you are interested and I can do check. Due to a large inventory of our company have, I can not check on what's available by size.

Great deals! I love the color of the lipstick dress!!!!

Elleestbelle, Thanks! I absolutely love this shade of red, too. Glad this hunt for a red one ends with a happy ending and wallet :P.

Great picks! Especially love the red one! You should post mod pics once you get the chance!

Lovedresses, mod pictures as promised. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

First up is the Lipstick Red.. this color is so vibrant. Its true color in the second pic. Pairing it up with CL Jenny.
SAM_1648_2.jpg
SAM_1640_2.jpg

Lastly, this Plum is so hard to capture its true color, but it's very versatile IMO..
paired up with CL Summerissima
SAM_1663_2.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning!!! I need this red!! By ant chance do you know if they have in M?

Marina, Thanks! :flowers: I don't recall if there's a M, but I know there was a S. This particular style runs big, so you might be able to size down. I'm normally a S, and I have to take an XS. PM me if you would like a great SA to locate you one. GL