Hermes Windows Around the World MASTER THREAD!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went back to try and get some better photos. A slight improvement? Ahhh well!

Attached Files:

2. The picture is great! thank you! :heart:its definitely my kind of fun! I guess it won't be just US$1 a try?? Oh well....a girl can dream....:lol:

Etriers and Apricots like this.
  3. It's an intriguing picture because the control panel looks like one of those impossible geometric shapes.
    The supporting pillar appears to be on the floor in the wrong place.
    (too far back for where the left side of the control panel meets the wall)
    I think from the reflections the panel is also behind the glass - so not interactive.
    Can you imagine the Birkin being picked up and accidentally dropped from a height!

Etriers and NOIRetMoi like this.
  4. Yeah, it's behind glass - display only. But can you imagine putting in your coin and taking your chance?!:eek:

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  5. :nuts: :tup: :biggrin:

Apricots likes this.
  6. H at Crystals LV from a couple of weeks ago

[​IMG]

7. Prague temporary store
    20190204_153118.jpg

Etriers, NOIRetMoi, U-lala and 8 others like this.
  8. 1DD22473-38C2-4F50-8972-F36E3A07CCDA.jpeg Taipei Intl Airport 3/3/19

Etriers, crisbac, U-lala and 2 others like this.
  9. Just curious, if they have a bag for show at the window display, does that mean one can buy that bag?

10. The items displayed can be bought unless there is a 'For Display Only' sign. Then again, this is not a hard & fast rule when one spends a big fortune in the store...

11. Hermes Chadstone Melbourne

Attached Files:

12. Love that little yellow bag in the tree

xiaoxiao likes this.
  13. IMG_8061.JPG IMG_8062.JPG IMG_8063.JPG IMG_8064.JPG
    Hermes Venice, Italy

14. Neither actually. They (mostly) get a (local) designer/design team for it, that’s why the windows are different all over the world, some more creative than others. Believe they are changed four times a year. I know over here a team that is appointed for the year (or another period) does the H windows in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, but all with variations on what they come up with, so no real duplicates.

crisbac, Meta, Narnanz and 1 other person like this.