Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

I hope this is okay, but I want to give a quick shout out to the wonderful woman with the Etain K25 that I met today at the Celine boutique in Dallas! I wasn't completely sure of what style to get for my first Hermes bag, especially being only 4' 10'' and curvy on the bottom. The woman that I met today was short like me, was wonderfully kind with answering all my questions, and (after asking politely) let me try on her K25 with the strap to see how it looked and how it would rest against me. Thank you so much, lovely lady!

I hope this is okay, but I want to give a quick shout out to the wonderful woman with the Etain K25 that I met today at the Celine boutique in Dallas! I wasn't completely sure of what style to get for my first Hermes bag, especially being only 4' 10'' and curvy on the bottom. The woman that I met today was short like me, was wonderfully kind with answering all my questions, and (after asking politely) let me try on her K25 with the strap to see how it looked and how it would rest against me. Thank you so much, lovely lady!
LOVE this story and the community that H engenders! Good luck in finding your perfect first Hermès bag!

A friend and I were out yesterday, and after I took this sneak WL shot, I couldn't resist complimenting the woman on her bag and asking size/color etc. She immediately hands it to me, saying " You must try this!" We then had a great time, discussing 32s ( hers) 28s ( my friend) and mine (25s). Her husband chimes in with photos of another bag he had bought her, lamenting that she prefers the one she was carrying today ( "What can I do to get her to use this one?" an absolutely gorgeous B35 in gator). All in all, we had a lovely time, everyone trying everyone else's bags. So you never know!!
Here is her beloved Rouge Casaque in Epsom
WL rouge cas K32.jpg