Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Love her style! Any guesses on the pink colour?
5A3A2D1C-801F-4710-867D-19C73064FF97.pngAre you referring to this? The outfit is standard issue ‘promenade attire for new bond Street’ -it’s all about the bag. If I were to take a guess -it was rose azalea? but perhaps one of the more expert members @acrowcounted can chime in…
You can also check the reference section in this forum -it’s a bit hidden away but there is a whole subsection on colours.

Double Spotting at Melbourne CBD Collins St tram stop: a Gold Picotin 18 PHW and a Black on Black Herbag with GHW

tempImage9iDnN0.jpg

It was really funny because I was carrying my B25 Craie GHW and they actually complemented on my B25 on the tram and then we started talking all things Hermes and then we realised we lived a street away from another and had an impromptu dinner together... They also showed me their hauls... they both managed to get a tricoloured Pegasus charm and one of them also managed to score a So Black Rodeo as well. This goes to show, Hermes really does bring random people together

Also random fact, that Herbag only had two items in there and it was SO HEAVY (yes, we all tried on each others bags)

Double Spotting at Melbourne CBD Collins St tram stop: a Gold Picotin 18 PHW and a Black on Black Herbag with GHW

View attachment 5659254

It was really funny because I was carrying my B25 Craie GHW and they actually complemented on my B25 on the tram and then we started talking all things Hermes and then we realised we lived a street away from another and had an impromptu dinner together... They also showed me their hauls... they both managed to get a tricoloured Pegasus charm and one of them also managed to score a So Black Rodeo as well. This goes to show, Hermes really does bring random people together

Also random fact, that Herbag only had two items in there and it was SO HEAVY (yes, we all tried on each others bags)
Yes, we H lovers are like a cult. It is so interesting to share stories.