Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Ugh, the wear and tear on those poor Kelly’s carrying them that way. The handle looks like its about to pop off, the touret’s all loose, sangles floppy and bat wings...oh the bat wings :crybaby:

I actually think the ladies are totally pulling off the retourne Ks. And that's one thing I like about the retourne style is that they can go casual chic like that. Besides their bags don't seem to be carrying anything too heavy at all? Or are we looking at different wild life shots?

I actually think the ladies are totally pulling off the retourne Ks. And that's one thing I like about the retourne style is that they can go casual chic like that. Besides their bags don't seem to be carrying anything too heavy at all? Or are we looking at different wild life shots?

If you enlarge the pic by the handle you can see it lifting off the bag. It’s just a preference of each individual on how they like to carry their Kelly’s.

If you enlarge the pic by the handle you can see it lifting off the bag. It’s just a preference of each individual on how they like to carry their Kelly’s.
I kinda worry looking at these pics too, as my SAs have always said this is how the turnlock breaks...and then there is a long, long wait to replace hardware and we hear people complaining about it. At least one sangle should be on the turnlock to reduce stress. This may not be common knowledge to many.

Mm now you mention it. I thought comment was more about the style the ladies carry their K rather than the potential harm it does to the sacs due to weight. In terms of style for sure it is to each their own. Let’s just hope for the love of the beautiful Kellys they don’t over load them by too much.

Now it makes me wonder for each Kelly size and different leather, what is the recommended weight the turn lock can bear if carried like the wild shots [emoji848].