Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

right?? Confession: there are days at work when EVERYTHING is a fire drill, I go "hummmm... why am I doing this to myself?" Then I look at whatever Hermes bag I was using and I think - THIS IS THE REASON. (then it gets into a complicated - do I really need more bags? (yes), do I really want to work so hard for them? (yes). I could be saving a lot more (but i'm not going to), i am soooo vain (at least I acknowledge it).. AND... I back to putting out another fire!
Exactly my thoughts. The fire drills happen daily but it gives me great comfort to turn around and look at some of the H goodies that I've on, whether it is just a bracelet, scarf or a bag. No one will understand.

i work really hard to support my Hermes addiction
Therefore, i always go ‘awwww’ when i see other working women w Hermes during the commute
View attachment 4063103 View attachment 4063105

right?? Confession: there are days at work when EVERYTHING is a fire drill, I go "hummmm... why am I doing this to myself?" Then I look at whatever Hermes bag I was using and I think - THIS IS THE REASON. (then it gets into a complicated - do I really need more bags? (yes), do I really want to work so hard for them? (yes). I could be saving a lot more (but i'm not going to), i am soooo vain (at least I acknowledge it).. AND... I back to putting out another fire!
AMEN to that!! Also that is a stunning Kelly in the photo.

I only seem to find wildlife in multiples. Two Evies and a Birdie at the H sale. I was trying to zoom in on the B to figure out the cross body strap attachment but since it looked pretty empty, it would probably not stress out the sangles. Still!!

Attachments

• 1A6AF3C3-5396-4AF4-895D-A7EBEF7EBDDD.jpeg
    1A6AF3C3-5396-4AF4-895D-A7EBEF7EBDDD.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,885
  • F1B54951-2F94-49B2-B996-E136841F78A8.jpeg
    F1B54951-2F94-49B2-B996-E136841F78A8.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 1,906
I only seem to find wildlife in multiples. Two Evies and a Birdie at the H sale. I was trying to zoom in on the B to figure out the cross body strap attachment but since it looked pretty empty, it would probably not stress out the sangles. Still!!
Do you think she was using a Maxi Twilly for that cross body strap?
It looks like fabric… :idea:

Do you think she was using a Maxi Twilly for that cross body strap?
It looks like fabric… :idea:
I couldn't tell entirely. The attachment part looked like a twilly, and then the main part of the strap looked like leather/canvas (I don't recall, but I guess it could have been a braided MT). I could not get a clear shot as they were in a group and the others kept blocking my view. Haha, I felt like David Attenborough stalking my prey with an iPhone camera.

I couldn't tell entirely. The attachment part looked like a twilly, and then the main part of the strap looked like leather/canvas (I don't recall, but I guess it could have been a braided MT). I could not get a clear shot as they were in a group and the others kept blocking my view. Haha, I felt like David Attenborough stalking my prey with an iPhone camera.
:biggrin: