Hermes Topanga

Thinking about starting my H journey and not sure if I should start at Topanga or Beverly Hills store. BH store seems to have very high spending quota and overall competitive with all the foot traffic they get, but also heard they get the most stock? Any insight will be appreciated!

As a fellow Southern Californian, I would advise you to consider travel time/how often you'd be willing and able to go to the store of your choosing. If you live in West Hollywood, you know it's going to be a pain in the ass to get to Topanga unless you leave in the morning. If you live in Woodland Hills, you know that getting to Beverly Hills is a nightmare, period. If you live in Calabasas and work in Brentwood, you can decide based on when you plan to shop.

I'm sure some of the more seasoned shoppers would encourage you to think about other issues, but for me, it's geography.

As a fellow Southern Californian, I would advise you to consider travel time/how often you'd be willing and able to go to the store of your choosing. If you live in West Hollywood, you know it's going to be a pain in the ass to get to Topanga unless you leave in the morning. If you live in Woodland Hills, you know that getting to Beverly Hills is a nightmare, period. If you live in Calabasas and work in Brentwood, you can decide based on when you plan to shop.

I'm sure some of the more seasoned shoppers would encourage you to think about other issues, but for me, it's geography.
I agree. Go to the one that’s most convenient and enjoyable for you. It’s a long game. Each location has their pros and cons.

Reactions: Midge Maisel
I'll probably return when things die down, but wanted to know from this group -- do you know if they sell beauty items in this store or do we need to contact our SA to order the items for us?
Not sure if you’ve gotten your answer yet, but yes, they do have beauty products. “Limited stock“ though, as per usual! I’ve been to this location twice and since it’s the only Hermes store I’ve visited, I have no basis for comparison. Stock was VERY low this past weekend - I’m hoping after the newness of the location and the holidays have passed, it will start producing some better variety! Glad to have a store closer than BH, which only my DH has ever stepped foot in!

Reactions: Midge Maisel
I'm interested in starting my H journey and wanted to ask about how competitive this store is for a QB? I know it's relatively new so curious if this means less clientele and more chance for a QB? Thanks!