Hermes Toolbox

Congratulations! We are twins, mine is in colvert. Post more pictures of this beauty.[emoji8]

Colvert is a beautiful tone of blue and so classy! Love to see how you dress it up too ;)

I'm waiting for the perfect day to start using this bag. Cannot bear to remove those plastic seals too! Haha..would I be crazy to leave them on for abit? :angel:

My first toolbox! Have always wanted one but whenever I get to try one, it doesn't wow me, until I saw this really special combo [emoji7][emoji7]View attachment 3442927

Gorgeous bag! If you don't mind my asking, from which Hermes boutique did you get this tri-color Toolbox? I've been waiting for it for at least half a year now to come to my favorite Hermes store. Thanks for posting the photos; Have been trying to imagine how it looks! :smile:

The colour is just orange and inside is vermillon.
The leather is swift and soft as clemence but I feel like it's thinner and smooth.
Hi. Thanks for sharing that the bag is orange outside and vermillon inside! I love the Toolbox and have been hoping they would come in bicolors like the Lindy! Would love to see the photo! Is the strap a different color too? Where did you find this gorgeous bicolor Toolbox? Thanks!

Gorgeous bag! If you don't mind my asking, from which Hermes boutique did you get this tri-color Toolbox? I've been waiting for it for at least half a year now to come to my favorite Hermes store. Thanks for posting the photos; Have been trying to imagine how it looks! :smile:

Hi! I got it in my home store in Macau. My SA told me her other client brought home the other one they got in.