Hermes Toolbox

I understand the toolbox is not exactly super popular, but it sure is my favorite BTOB (back-to-office-bag)!

In my Toolbox 26, Rubis in swift...

Front:
LV pochette accessoires as catchall for small items
Pockets:
LV key pouch for work access card
Small bottle of hand sanitizer
Wireless mouse from Microsoft
Calvi, Rouge Tomate in chevre
Bastia, Magnolia in epsom
Wet wipes & pocket tissues
in Bag organizer in felt (fits B30), super lightweight yet structured & my work laptop (Dell 13")
20210827_135956.jpg

Everything fits like a dream!
20210827_135716.jpg

I understand the toolbox is not exactly super popular, but it sure is my favorite BTOB (back-to-office-bag)!

Front:
Pockets:
in Bag organizer in felt (fits B30), super lightweight yet structured & my work laptop (Dell 13")
View attachment 5176881

View attachment 5176882
That's a great workhorse you have there! I'm amazed a 13" laptop fits!!!

Reactions: celialow
That's a great workhorse you have there! I'm amazed a 13" laptop fits!!!
Thank you :smile:
Yes, it was no struggle at all to fit the laptop in & the height was perfect to smoothly close the turnlock.
I tried putting the laptop in my B30, but it was a rather tight fit.
Whilst quite a few opinions are not to carry laptops in bags for structure may be compromised, life is too short to work hard, buy a bag but not use it.

I am thinking about a Toolbox as workhorse bag, and am torn between the 26 and the 33. I do need a bag where my laptop and some files (13“ macbook air/DIN A4) fit, but now seeing that it might fit in the 26, I am more inclined toward that. Mostly, to be honest, because as far as I know the 33 has canvas lining and the 26 leather - right?

I am thinking about a Toolbox as workhorse bag, and am torn between the 26 and the 33. I do need a bag where my laptop and some files (13“ macbook air/DIN A4) fit, but now seeing that it might fit in the 26, I am more inclined toward that. Mostly, to be honest, because as far as I know the 33 has canvas lining and the 26 leather - right?
You're right about the lining of the 33.I think it is lined in canvas to make it light. Seems to work, as it actually is not heavy considering the size.

Do you find you carry her much on the shoulder strap?
I personally hardly ever wear my bags on the shoulder (medical condition).
So it for me with any bag it is either hand carried or crossbody.
The strap is quite short, so it looks rather bulky worn on your shoulder.It feels a bit strange(to me).
But if you need to have your hands free for a short time it's a good option.
All in all it's an awsome bag.Under the radar too.

Front:
Pockets:
View attachment 5176881

View attachment 5176882
If you were to compare the practicality of this bag to a, say, Birkin, what's your take away? I am looking for a no fuzz forever bag, but dislike the Bolide, like the Birkin but am weary of its ubiquity and statement, and lack of shoulder strap. Now this is a bag I could get into, I would have never thought the laptop fits - does it still? Do you wish you had bought the 33 or is this perfect and no way you'd go larger?