Hermes store in Moscow, Russia

There is a person at the mall that Hermes called when I told them I would like to pay by cash

Took him around 5 minutes to arrive

interesting! guess there are enough people that pay by cash that Hermes has a specific fx person. haha.

thanks for the info!

I must admit I love to travel with wads of cash

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

that made me laugh!! :lol: thanks!

interesting! guess there are enough people that pay by cash that Hermes has a specific fx person. haha.

thanks for the info!

that made me laugh!! [emoji23] thanks!
LOL I think the fx person caters to everyone that may shop at the store. Especially under such an environment .

But yes I love the smell of cash . I know so vulgar LOL

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

I was able to drop by the store near TSUM the other day and they only had garden party in diff colors on display. I asked for a So Kelly or Lindy and after 10 min of waiting -- I don't know if the SA was really looking for one because don't they know their inventory -- she comes back and tells me none in stock.
Lots of belts hung on display. Few pairs of shoes and some RTW was the other stuff I noticed.

Do you know the price for a 90 cm scarf and an Evelyne tpm in Moscow ?
Hello. Now in stock from the new collection there is nothing! only old scarves. Price 28000 rub.

My story is about how I bought it.
In July I saw this bag in the instagram and fell in love, i came to store Hermes Gum. In stock was only a Verrou bag with a chain, I wanted 21 size. the consultants said that they had never brought the Verrou in black and Epsom leather, and promised to inform if they would. Patience was not enough for me and I went to Paris (August 16-18), I managed to get appointments - but they brought me the color blue zanzibar, they also offered me a kelly pochette, I refused. Back in Russia, I decided to go to the store Hermes Stoleshnikov, I really liked the consultant who talked to me, and he promised to immediately report the bag. A week after my visit to the boutique I got a call and said that the Verrou came in black with an epsom, but it was booked for someone. I was going through another three days, and finally yesterday when I came to the boutique I was informed that I could buy it. A very beautiful bag is now mine) and I am glad that not everyone knows it, in Russia, very few people know what kind of bag it is, so it's safer to walk.

Hello. Now in stock from the new collection there is nothing! only old scarves. Price 28000 rub.

My story is about how I bought it.
In July I saw this bag in the instagram and fell in love, i came to store Hermes Gum. In stock was only a Verrou bag with a chain, I wanted 21 size. the consultants said that they had never brought the Verrou in black and Epsom leather, and promised to inform if they would. Patience was not enough for me and I went to Paris (August 16-18), I managed to get appointments - but they brought me the color blue zanzibar, they also offered me a kelly pochette, I refused. Back in Russia, I decided to go to the store Hermes Stoleshnikov, I really liked the consultant who talked to me, and he promised to immediately report the bag. A week after my visit to the boutique I got a call and said that the Verrou came in black with an epsom, but it was booked for someone. I was going through another three days, and finally yesterday when I came to the boutique I was informed that I could buy it. A very beautiful bag is now mine) and I am glad that not everyone knows it, in Russia, very few people know what kind of bag it is, so it's safer to walk.
Thank you very much for your answer and congratulations for your new bag. I LOVE the Verrou.