Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

MotoChiq, Sidurn, Bova123 and 10 others like this.
  2. I agree. Perhaps this is a starting point and there's a little more to it? Or, I could be completely wrong. :smile:

EmileH and Croisette7 like this.
  3. It'll probably have a border of sorts to it as most Nigel Peake's design does. (Promenade au Faubourg, Patchwork Horse, Chacun Fait Son Nid, On a Summer's Day, One Two Three and Away We Go.)

EmileH and klynneann like this.
  4. Did I miss it? I'm not sure I saw any nods to the silk universe in the Spring show.....

misspink001 likes this.
  5. Cookiefiend and louise_elouise like this.
  6. Dear @Croisette7, look, there's a beautiful 90cm of l'Art du Bojagi! :heart:

Croisette7 likes this.
  7. me too. I regret not purchasing Sieste when my SA offered it to me. This season is going to be trouble. DH already told me to calm down and hold back. I’m making my list.

Cookiefiend likes this.
  8. Oh Jesus !!! BDG giant is back ! :heart::heart:

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  9. Im so Giddy!!!!! There are second chances with H. This next season is going to make my wallet lighter...

10. Is that a new 140 by Kwumi Sefedin? :eek:

And maybe a fringed tattoo of Caducee Rock? Oooh.

11. Ooooo! I hadn't noticed that!

I think the upside down horse scarf is cute. Well, I like the colors. I hope it ties well. Or maybe I don't lol.

papertiger, Amka and BBC like this.
  12. It could be nice in CSGM, litchi.

litchi and BBC like this.