Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Beautiful! This reminds me of the jardin de Leila design from Ss2014.

I can't wait to see Cabanes. It has such a wonderful toile feel to it. I love your description of the little huts CBL!
Congratulations on acquiring such a beautiful shawl. It's perfect for you.

Congratulation Canuck, that's the cw I'm waiting for ... very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

This is fabulous!

Thank you all (and for all the likes)! I agree it is reminiscent of Jardin de Leila. I think that's another reason why I love Cabanes. I also love tJardin de Leila. Here is a comparison shot with my Jardin de Leila.

IMG_6451.JPG

I really like this design too and am possibly thinking about getting one for DH. Thank you for showing.

My thoughts on the Carre Wash too except I thought they felt slightly thicker than abused vintage someone's stuck in the washing machine. Perhaps this is all these costlier scarves are, just machine 'pre-washed' (no doubt the 'magic' idea came to someone via the Hermèsmatic) but perhaps the actual weave is thicker? (or an illusion of the twill threads being 'bruised').

I don't think the Carre Wash weave is any thicker in my view, I think it's more an illusion of the twill threads being "bruised" (silk fibers have "swelled up" from the treatment).

Reactions: papertiger
I really like this design too and am possibly thinking about getting one for DH. Thank you for showing.

My thoughts on the Carre Wash too except I thought they felt slightly thicker than abused vintage someone's stuck in the washing machine. Perhaps this is all these costlier scarves are, just machine 'pre-washed' (no doubt the 'magic' idea came to someone via the Hermèsmatic) but perhaps the actual weave is thicker? (or an illusion of the twill threads being 'bruised').

Briefly handled one of the washed silks in London before Christmas, and without wearing one of my dip dyes for comparison I was still strongly reminded of those - the washed one felt quite heavy and with a lovely drape, so for now I’m quite positive. Another trip abroad in February so my hopes are up to find my first scarf of the season:smile:

I try to keep up with this thread but I'm not sure if Tamponnable Remix CSGM has been presented yet, so here is mine.
The rouge cardinal looks a bit less ... well, cardinally, to me, and the little numbers that look white on the hermes.com pic are actually bright red, but never mind, red and black can never be wrong for me.

View attachment 4305026
Wow... this is AMAZING! And so much better in your photo than on the H site.

Reactions: speedyqueen
Sieste Au Paradise silk CW06
2e4f5c5af615eb8d45cf140488374381.jpg
f2a6ceb4df29690072efa5f5c0065ffb.jpg
693bc5d86a7369fcac3fe415160e75dc.jpg
06bd7cd0acd83810af9fe15d817165b1.jpg
fa71f67cbf9796cce9f3033cedd2807d.jpg
8317424385ff2fdc3b5f7ef74d433bf9.jpg
4b35c9cf17beed214f43acd22ba72afc.jpg
caf763eb9c89dc97a593dc2ae462104c.jpg

Reactions: Pautinka