Scarves Hermès Scarf Identification

thank you, @xincinsin & @marietouchet , finally received my new (to me) suspenders, tried Les Tambours and PLAISIRS DU FROISD however its not the one in the add I think, here is the one I bought, your thoughts?

View attachment 5659828
A bit confused by photo
1 what is blue stripe in middle ?
2. I see the braces on either side of blue stripe , they are made from Poste et cavalerie

Hello! Has anyone ever seen this coloration of Liberty? The owner is requesting a valuation and I said I had to authenticate it first. All the detail is good, down to the floating copyright symbol. But I have never seen a taupe colorway. All comments are welcome. thank you.
Liberty - Taupe.jpg

Hello! Can anyone help me identify this scarf? I believe it's "Grand Tralala", and the bit of fuzziness along the rolled edge makes me think it's a 140 CSGM. But, I guess it could also be a 90 twill. So, I'm looking for the scarf name, format, and colorway info and/or colorway number, because I think it's :loveeyes:, and want to hunt for it! Any crumbs of info welcome. Thank you!

Here's a pic:

Grand Tralala CW? - FSH.jpeg

And here's a link to the post I clipped this pic from (Hermes Windows thread - FSH window, Nov 2022).
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...rld-master-thread.52389/page-91#post-35414877

Hello! Can anyone help me identify this scarf? I believe it's "Grand Tralala", and the bit of fuzziness along the rolled edge makes me think it's a 140 CSGM. But, I guess it could also be a 90 twill. So, I'm looking for the scarf name, format, and colorway info and/or colorway number, because I think it's :loveeyes:, and want to hunt for it! Any crumbs of info welcome. Thank you!

Here's a pic:

View attachment 5662574

And here's a link to the post I clipped this pic from (Hermes Windows thread - FSH window, Nov 2022).
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...rld-master-thread.52389/page-91#post-35414877
I don’t pay attention to the Losanges but I think this might be the Grand Tralala Losange. It doesn’t seem to have enough fabric to be anything else.

I don’t pay attention to the Losanges but I think this might be the Grand Tralala Losange. It doesn’t seem to have enough fabric to be anything else.

Thanks very much! Yes, that's make sense to me, too. I thought the same about the volume of fabric. Do you remember if there was a Grand Tralala losange recently offered? I've not really kept up on recent season designs. Or maybe this is being offered in the coming season...

Thanks very much! Yes, that's make sense to me, too. I thought the same about the volume of fabric. Do you remember if there was a Grand Tralala losange recently offered? I've not really kept up on recent season designs. Or maybe this is being offered in the coming season...
It was last or this season. It is still online in countries. I hope you can find this gorgeous purple one! And if I am incorrect on this being the losange, I Hope a more experienced H scarfie can chime in.

Reactions: etoile de mer
It was last or this season. It is still online in countries. I hope you can find this gorgeous purple one! And if I am incorrect on this being the losange, I Hope a more experienced H scarfie can chime in.

Thanks so much @Nomad, I'd love to find it as it's such a pretty CW. The only Grand Tralala losange I've seen while searching so far is a nano. Maybe it's a GM triangle. Sadly, after the last PF update, all these sub-forum threads got so tucked away. I'm not sure anyone sees them anymore! :girlsigh:

Thanks so much @Nomad, I'd love to find it as it's such a pretty CW. The only Grand Tralala losange I've seen while searching so far is a nano. Maybe it's a GM triangle. Sadly, after the last PF update, all these sub-forum threads got so tucked away. I'm not sure anyone sees them anymore! :girlsigh:
Yeah true, it’s too big in the photo for the nano? I am awful with sizing things. And the mod shot showed it in her hair which was useless for me to tell volume haha.
Maybe if it’s bigger than it is coming?

Reactions: etoile de mer