Hermes RTW

Happy to share my newest piece of rtw! Have a quick question for you guys, for this sweater I originally wanted a 36 but then my boutique didn't have 36 so I ended up settling for a 38 as I didn't want to wait and I love this design so much. I am quite new to rtw and for my first piece I got a sweater in 34 but that one is meant for a tighter fit. Do you find that you are pretty consistent in your sizing with H RTW or does it vary quite a bit depending on the style? For this one, I didn't mind an oversized look.

View attachment 4852833

View attachment 4852834
It looks great! I have H RTW in sizes 34, 36, 42 and 44 depending on the cut. I usually have to get the larger size in fitted items like knit tops and smaller sizes in their “oversize” styles like tunics and coats.

Happy to share my newest piece of rtw! Have a quick question for you guys, for this sweater I originally wanted a 36 but then my boutique didn't have 36 so I ended up settling for a 38 as I didn't want to wait and I love this design so much. I am quite new to rtw and for my first piece I got a sweater in 34 but that one is meant for a tighter fit. Do you find that you are pretty consistent in your sizing with H RTW or does it vary quite a bit depending on the style? For this one, I didn't mind an oversized look.

View attachment 4852833

View attachment 4852834
I love that sweater too! Looks fab on you dear!
To me the sizing does not vary much for tops/twillaine/sweater. I find I am mostly 34 but can wear a 36 if I want the garment looser. Always 34 or 36 though. 38 I'm swimming in the garment.
I haven't tried pants though.

Last edited:
Hey All, I tried on some Hermes RTW yesterday and was blown away by the double cashmere coat. For those who have double cashmere coats, did you find it a good investment? Does it wear well over time or does it pile a lot? And what about care for it? I suppose I just bring it to the dry cleaners to have it cleaned... Lastly, I live in a warmer climate (winter weather is in the 70s) and my body temp runs hot (thanks a lot to babies and extra padding! :amuse:), so is it overkill to wear a double cashmere coat?

View attachment 4852833

View attachment 4852834
Very variable - I have tried sweaters where I fit size 36 or 38, but in jackets I can go up to 42...

Well i had my appt yesterday and thankfully did not have the coat! I did ask for them to bring in a different coat .. so TBD!
I haven’t shopped in so long I forgot how little stock stores keep now ..
I have an appt on Saturday I hope that they don’t have the coat. And if they do have it I hope it looks awful on me so I’m not tempted to buy it :smile:

Reactions: noegirl
I really did want to give a mod shot of that double V-neck lol. It's actually cardigans on both sides (like buttons on both sides and you can open them either way) and that's what made it more interesting for me (since I got plenty normal cardigans). But I really struggle how to show that trying to take a photo of the back side haha. But here’s a photo that hopefully shows what I mean...

View attachment 4829522

The white sweater is super cozy! I actually sized up for a more oversized fit. Can't wait for colder weather...
Hi dear,

I’m considering to get this cardigan too. Can you kindly advise if you find it true to size? Also if not too much trouble would you mind sharing a mod shot?
Thank you very much in advance!

I got this picture from the Fall/Winter 2020 RTW and Accessories topic. Hope it's ok that I'm using it here as I wanted to see if anyone here owns it. Also, would you say the prices of this collection is lower, higher or about the same as previous collections? Dumb question, but I've been wondering about that. Thank you!IMG_2452.jpg

Hi dear,

I’m considering to get this cardigan too. Can you kindly advise if you find it true to size? Also if not too much trouble would you mind sharing a mod shot?
Thank you very much in advance!

It was TTS for me! There is a later post in this thread of the same cardigan in another color (white) and there are mod shots from H - it's really hard for me to show a proper mod shot on this as I can't take photos of the back when I'm wearing it haha.

Reactions: Le_petite_bichon
It was TTS for me! There is a later post in this thread of the same cardigan in another color (white) and there are mod shots from H - it's really hard for me to show a proper mod shot on this as I can't take photos of the back when I'm wearing it haha.
Hi dear,

Thank you for getting back to me! Glad to hear it’s tts :smile:

I did see the mod shots from h.com but I’m interested in how the cardigan look on us (instead of the models coz they always look so picture perfect :P). I don’t need to see the back of the cardigan but a mirror selfie would be great! So I get a feeling how it looks like when worn. But of course only if it’s not too much trouble to ask!
Thank you again :smile:

Reactions: icedcoffee