Hermes RTW

I love the colors of your twillaine. I would love it if you could provide the sku or a pic of the tag so I can ask my SA to try and locate for me. I am usually a FR42. Would you say this runs true to size?
Thank you hun! It’s soooo beautiful! I didn’t hesitate one second to buy this piece and I’m not usually so quick to pull the trigger on RTW. Yes, TTS.... here you go!!! GL dear!

F925E3CC-F0BD-4C8F-9F65-B75A7674D642.jpeg

Loving all the fall rtw everyone is posting! Feel like with Hermès pieces it looks a lot better on than on the racks. It’s crazy how these pieces are not cheap but when toh inquire for your size everything is sold out! I am currently debating over this coat and I was hoping could get some thoughts from you guys! I am thinking about getting this in creme or grey but likely grey cuz creme is our in my ideal size anyway but I was wondering if anyone bought this or tried it on? the grey coat Teecee bought is adorable but I wanted one with no belt as I have a lot of those but with this coat I like it best unbuttoned or all the way buttoned with the collars folded, but it looks a bit off when it’s buttoned up but with the two collars just sitting there...Love to hear your thoughts! TIA!!

CC198929-047F-4528-9802-258E51B23963.png

F95C12E2-65BB-4420-BB98-A85D0454A13B.png

Loving all the fall rtw everyone is posting! Feel like with Hermès pieces it looks a lot better on than on the racks. It’s crazy how these pieces are not cheap but when toh inquire for your size everything is sold out! I am currently debating over this coat and I was hoping could get some thoughts from you guys! I am thinking about getting this in creme or grey but likely grey cuz creme is our in my ideal size anyway but I was wondering if anyone bought this or tried it on? the grey coat Teecee bought is adorable but I wanted one with no belt as I have a lot of those but with this coat I like it best unbuttoned or all the way buttoned with the collars folded, but it looks a bit off when it’s buttoned up but with the two collars just sitting there...Love to hear your thoughts! TIA!!

View attachment 4841760

View attachment 4841761
Hello there!
I tried on both beige and grey and went with the grey color. Beige is beautiful and elegant but I’m afraid it would get dirty easily plus grey fits my wardrobe better. I also personally think the grey makes the coat look a little more ‘substantial’ somehow. I got it in size 34 and I’m 163 cm for your reference :smile:

CC93E383-34AD-45BC-BCBC-F6F71051A8C9.jpeg

0FECD3B3-3AD6-46CB-938F-DB8A599087AE.jpeg

I adore the cream, but for the same reason I went with the gray, that would also be my recommendation for you. Especially for a longer coat you may sit on, the gray is a much safer color. I wouldnt fault you for choosing cream though, its s stunner and is definitely next on my list.

Thanks so much for the pictures fawnhagh! They look great on you!! I was originally drawn to the beige too but agree that the grey looks more substantial and easier to maintain. Just trying to make sure I will wear it often to justify the price haha.
Teecee I love your short coat too! But need to stop buying items that look exactly the same lol

Reactions: 880