Hermès Petit H

Thanks! The tunic is so cozy, and one size truly fits all :lol:
View attachment 4440856

All ready for summer! I love that sunny color on you. :smile: And darn you, now I really want the feather duster. :P Going through the want vs need dance with myself. :biggrin: Now rationalizing...we are doing renovations, and there will be lots of dust... :lol: But must save funds for the actual projects, not the clean-up! :angel: It's just so cute!

Me too! Love the comfy looking tunic, but the feather duster! :nuts: I can see myself wanting to dust my shutters rather than feeling/dreading I have to dust my shutters. :biggrin:

I purchased a scarf-shawl that looked so pretty online but the silk was a flat in person, without sheen. The seams are machine sewn, and not carefully done. However considering the price (~$600) I guess it’s as expected. There are a lot of pretty boleros and shrugs that I had been looking at, but the prices are so good I am guessing they may have cheaper looking seams as well. I would be interested to see what they are like if anyone has purchased.

Attachments

• 02D4003F-233E-4708-846E-4AF4CC8C9A5E.jpeg
    02D4003F-233E-4708-846E-4AF4CC8C9A5E.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 99CFBC77-F2CE-4830-8E62-FD94FAF317D6.jpeg
    99CFBC77-F2CE-4830-8E62-FD94FAF317D6.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 1,266
  • D50A3381-BE0E-4CC6-A3B8-C4B253A51E15.jpeg
    D50A3381-BE0E-4CC6-A3B8-C4B253A51E15.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,268
I purchased a scarf-shawl that looked so pretty online but the silk was a flat in person, without sheen. The seams are machine sewn, and not carefully done. However considering the price (~$600) I guess it’s as expected. There are a lot of pretty boleros and shrugs that I had been looking at, but the prices are so good I am guessing they may have cheaper looking seams as well. I would be interested to see what they are like if anyone has purchased.
Very interesting looking piece. How do you wear it?

The day I went to Sevres the SA brought out a whole stack of boxes with ponchos in, none of them were to my taste and a couple of them looked a bit on the cheap side. They weren’t like the nice ones that were on the website. I might at some point bite the bullet and order one online but it’s a gamble because if you don’t like the colourway it’s a hassle to return unless you have it sent to the store for collection although I’ve never returned an item that I’ve collected from the store before...

The day I went to Sevres the SA brought out a whole stack of boxes with ponchos in, none of them were to my taste and a couple of them looked a bit on the cheap side. They weren’t like the nice ones that were on the website. I might at some point bite the bullet and order one online but it’s a gamble because if you don’t like the colourway it’s a hassle to return unless you have it sent to the store for collection although I’ve never returned an item that I’ve collected from the store before...
Yes, it seems they are much cheaper than regular RTW for a reason.

Does anyone know if they sell petit h online in Australia?

No, unfortunately they do not sell petit H items on the Australia Hermes website.

Your best bet would be to order online and use a mail redirection service to Australia, however they do not cover postage from Australia if you need to return the item for a refund, I recently purchased a bag and I'm not 100% sure about the colour and when I enquired about returning it they said it also needs to be covered by insurance, so it's likely going to cost me over $100 to return the bag for a refund.

Reactions: maysie
No, unfortunately they do not sell petit H items on the Australia Hermes website.

Your best bet would be to order online and use a mail redirection service to Australia, however they do not cover postage from Australia if you need to return the item for a refund, I recently purchased a bag and I'm not 100% sure about the colour and when I enquired about returning it they said it also needs to be covered by insurance, so it's likely going to cost me over $100 to return the bag for a refund.
Thanks for the info and man that is steep just to return the bag!!