Hermès Petit H

I bought my first petit h charms
View attachment 3902064
View attachment 3902065
View attachment 3902067
I felt a little playful and dressed my summerbag with the ribbon charm

I just picked up some of the FSH charms this week. Aren’t they awesome?!?!

And great idea on putting the horse leather scrap on your purse. Another idea is to take two of them and make a little crossing charm with the brown ribbon. I probably didn’t describe that well, but I saw an SA at Sevres that did this marvelously!

And great idea on putting the horse leather scrap on your purse. Another idea is to take two of them and make a little crossing charm with the brown ribbon. I probably didn’t describe that well, but I saw an SA at Sevres that did this marvelously!
You might have to show us, DH! (Both your new Petit H and the DIY charm) :graucho:

That sounds interesting! Could you please take a picture, if you have time. Thanks!

For some odd reason, I can't access H.com's USA site for petit H (I live in Canada), anyone else having this problem? It was fine a few weeks ago. Can someone post a link to the Petit H section? (It won't even load for me) Thanks a bunch!