Hermès Petit H

Going to have to find a way around it... I dont like to use my DH card because it is subject to foreign transaction fees where as my 2 cc are not. Wondering if they will notice if i create a new account in my maiden name and use a different cc with same billing address to main account but in my maiden name and different delivery address than the billing. So complex for some Petit H[emoji30]
I would try with your maiden name. The problem is that they ask for your (mobile ?) phone number. If you have two, it would be perfect :smile:
I really hope you'll find a solution. Limiting purchases makes me very angry.

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
I would try with your maiden name. The problem is that they ask for your (mobile ?) phone number. If you have two, it would be perfect :smile:
I really hope you'll find a solution. Limiting purchases makes me very angry.
Thankyou! Yes i am going to provide my relatives phone number in Italy where as last time i had my number on the order.
I think 3 per yr for Petit H is silly... Especially when there are many varieties and some people will buy as gifts due to lower price point

Thankyou! Yes i am going to provide my relatives phone number in Italy where as last time i had my number on the order.
I think 3 per yr for Petit H is silly... Especially when there are many varieties and some people will buy as gifts due to lower price point
Yes, silly. Sometimes, Hermes business plan surprises very much. Hope you'll find a solution to buy what you want.