Hermes payment link via email

Bicoolgirl

Feb 2, 2015
Today I received an email from Hermes about schedule a time and date for a payment link. ( I placed an online order last May). Does anyone have experience this kind of payment? Is there anything to concern about it?

I’m confused. You haven’t ordered from Hermes in a year. Today you received an email out of the blue asking you to follow a payment link and send money? Sounds like a scam spoof email to me and I would ignore it, but I feel like I’m missing something here as to why you would think it could be legitimate.

Last edited:
I’m confused. You haven’t ordered from Hermes in a year. Today you received an email out of the blue asking you to follow a payment link and send money? Sounds like a scam spoof email to me and I would ignore it, but I feel like I’m missing something here as to why you would think it could legitimate.
Sorry, I may not have been able to express the situation clearly. Although I placed the order last May but the item wasn't available until today the email said that the item has become available and let me book a time for it. I really appreciate your response.:smile::heart:

Sorry, I may not have been able to express the situation clearly. Although I placed the order last May but the item wasn't available until today the email said that the item has become available and let me book a time for it. I really appreciate your response.:smile::heart:
Hello, if I understand correctly I have done what you have described. I'm in a totally different time zone and my sa and I coordinate a time of day they would email a link to make my payment. Hope this helps.

Do you have the phone number for your SA? If she is the one who set up the sale, just call or text her and ask her if she sent you a payment link. If the link expired, she’ll have to request another one. She should have contacted you before sending it anyway.

Thanks a lot! :smile: Did your sa mention that the payment link will expire 20 mins after being sent?
I don't recall it being that short. Unfortunately don't remember. However, was told that the link was good for two tries. Reason for this is some times cc's think it may be a fraud charge so it gets declined and then one would try it again. After twice, a new link needs to be sent to the purchaser.